Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Treasure Map is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Causes all rooms, excluding the Secret Room and Super Secret Room, to appear on the minimap. It does not reveal the contents of the rooms.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When combined with Blue Map and The Compass, the entire floor is revealed, identical to the effect of The Mind.
- While this item may not reveal the location of special rooms, it is still useful for determining the location of the Boss Room and the path towards it; the boss room is always the room furthest from the start room.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Treasure Map received a significant downgrade in Rebirth, as it no longer reveals Secret Rooms. That effect, along with being able to reveal Super Secret Rooms, now belongs to the Blue Map.
- This item is used in Challenge #10 (Cursed!).
- Treasure Maps are a common item to find in Legend Of Zelda games.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|