Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Treasure Map is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Causes all rooms, excluding the Secret Room and Super Secret Room, to appear on the minimap. Does not reveal contents of rooms.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Blue MapShows secret and super secret room locations on the map.: Reveals both rooms and secret rooms.
- The CompassReveals all special rooms (except secret rooms of any kind).: Reveals rooms and their contents.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When combined with Blue MapShows secret and super secret room locations on the map. and The CompassReveals all special rooms (except secret rooms of any kind)., the entire floor is revealed, identical to the effect of The MindGrants the combined effects of the Blue Map, Treasure Map, and The Compass, revealing the floor layout and all special rooms, including Secret Rooms and Super Secret Rooms..
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Treasure Map received a significant downgrade in Rebirth, as it no longer reveals Secret Rooms. That effect, along with being able to reveal Super Secret Rooms, now belongs to the Blue MapShows secret and super secret room locations on the map..
- This item is used in Challenge #10 (Cursed!).
- Treasure Maps are a common item to find in Legend Of Zelda games.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|