Treasure Map is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Causes all rooms, excluding the Secret Room and Super Secret Room, to appear on the minimap. It does not reveal the contents of the rooms.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When combined with Blue Map and The Compass, the entire floor is revealed, identical to the effect of The Mind.
- While this item may not reveal the location of special rooms, it is still useful for determining the location of the Boss Room and the path towards it; the boss room is always the room furthest from the start room.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Treasure Map received a significant downgrade in Rebirth, as it no longer reveals Secret Rooms. That effect, along with being able to reveal Super Secret Rooms, now belongs to the Blue Map.
- This item is used in Challenge #10 (Cursed!).
- Treasure Maps are a common item to find in Legend Of Zelda games.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|