From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Behavior[edit | edit source]
His attacks are very similar to the attacks of Daddy Long Legs. He has three different attacks:
- He can stomp on the ground in random locations with his three legs, leaving white slowing Creep.
- He can cough up a Trite.
- He can lift his head and stomp one foot at a time, followed by slamming his head into the ground, firing blood shots in eight directions and leaving white slowing creep.
- He can, on occasion, leave a larger puddle of white creep when slamming his head into the ground, but will only fire four blood shots in cardinal directions when doing this.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Triachnid as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Triachnid originated from the 2006 flash game Tri-achnid, which was created by Edmund McMillen.
- Unlike the other three alternate bosses, Steven, C.H.A.D., and Gish, Triachnid does not drop a specific item.
- Triachnid does not have a death animation.
- Triachnid now has a death animation.
|Chapter 1|| Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurdy Jr. • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
|Chapter 2|| C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • Carrion Queen • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
|Chapter 3|| The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • Carrion Queen • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask of Infamy • Monstro II • War • The Wretched • Mom |
|Chapter 4||Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • It Lives • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mom's Heart • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid|
|Chapter 5||The Fallen • Isaac • Satan|
|Chapter 6||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
|Greed Mode|| Ultra Greed |
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|