Behavior[edit | edit source]
His attacks are very similar to the attacks of Daddy Long Legs. He has three different attacks:
- He can stomp on the ground in random locations with his three legs, leaving slowing White Creep.
- He can cough up a Trite.
- He can lift his head and stomp one foot at a time. After three or four foot stomps, he slams his head into the ground, firing white shots in eight directions and creating a puddle of White Creep.
- He can, on occasion, leave a larger puddle of White Creep when slamming his head into the ground, but will only fire four white shots in the cardinal directions when doing this.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Triachnid as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Triachnid was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Triachnid originated from the 2006 flash game Tri-achnid, which was created by Edmund McMillen.
- Unlike the other three alternate bosses, Steven, C.H.A.D., and Gish, Triachnid does not drop a specific item.
- Triachnid does not have a death animation.
- Triachnid can be found in The Void, even before being unlocked.
- Delirium's Triachnid form appears to have dull teeth. This may be due to Delirium's forms looking melted.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|