Behavior[edit | edit source]
His attacks are very similar to the attacks of Daddy Long Legs. He has three different attacks:
- He can stomp on the ground in random locations with his three legs, leaving white slowing Creep.
- He can cough up a Trite.
- He can lift his head and stomp one foot at a time. After three foot stomps, he slams his head into the ground, firing blood shots in eight directions and leaving white slowing creep.
- He can, on occasion, leave a larger puddle of white creep when slamming his head into the ground, but will only fire four blood shots in cardinal directions when doing this.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Triachnid as one of Delirium's forms
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Triachnid originated from the 2006 flash game Tri-achnid, which was created by Edmund McMillen.
- Unlike the other three alternate bosses, Steven, C.H.A.D., and Gish, Triachnid does not drop a specific item.
- Triachnid does not have a death animation.
- Delirium's Triachnid form appears to have dull teeth. This may be a mistake or due to the fact that Delirium's forms look almost melted.
||Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
||Carrion Queen • C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
||The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask Of Infamy • Monstro II • War • Mom |
||Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid • Mom's Heart • It Lives |
Sisters Vis • The Matriarch
| Blue Womb
||Satan • Isaac|
||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
| Greed Mode
|| Ultra Greed |
| The Void
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|