Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
His attacks are very similar to the attacks of Daddy Long Legs. He has three different attacks:
- He can stomp on the ground in random locations with his three legs, leaving white slowing Creep.
- He can cough up a Trite.
- He can lift his head and stomp one foot at a time. After three or four foot stomps, he slams his head into the ground, firing white shots in eight directions and leaving white slowing creep.
- He can, on occasion, leave a larger puddle of white creep when slamming his head into the ground, but will only fire four white shots in cardinal directions when doing this.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Triachnid as one of Delirium's forms
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Triachnid was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Triachnid originated from the 2006 flash game Tri-achnid, which was created by Edmund McMillen.
- Unlike the other three alternate bosses, Steven, C.H.A.D., and Gish, Triachnid does not drop a specific item.
- Triachnid does not have a death animation.
- Delirium's Triachnid form appears to have dull teeth. This may be a mistake or due to the fact that Delirium's forms look almost melted.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|