Trinity Shield is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac uses a shield to block shots.
- The shield stays in the same direction until Isaac fires in another direction.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The shield can block diagonally by holding down 2 arrow keys at once.
- Tears will be fired vertically while the shield is at an angle.
- The shield can't block beams or explosions.
- The shield can be held in any direction if you're using a joystick.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: No effect.
- Notched AxeIsaac holds the axe above his head for as long as the spacebar button is held (or until he leaves the room). While holding the axe, Isaac can break any rock he touches, but cannot attack or pick up other items.: While using this item, the shield stays in place. It returns when the effect ends.
- Maw of the Void+1.0 Damage Up. After continuously firing tears for 2.5 seconds, a red cross appears on Isaac's head that, upon releasing the fire button, creates a black ring that rapidly deals damage equal to Isaac's tear damage to any enemies in contact with it.: Trinity shield briefly stays fixed in place during the start of the effect.
Note: The following interactions are purely cosmetic and do not otherwise affect the shield.
- Spoon BenderGrants Isaac homing tears.: Turns shield purple.
- A Lump of CoalThe more distance tears travel, the more damage they will do.: Turns shield brown.
- Number One+1.5 tears, -15.77 range: Turns shield yellow.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Turns shield green.
- The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: Turns shield orange.
- Chocolate MilkGrants charged tears that deal greater damage when fully charged.: Turns shield brown.
- Ouija BoardGrants spectral tears that travel through obstacles (but not enemies) instead of breaking on impact with them.: Turns shield translucent.
- Sacred HeartIncreases damage and range while reducing shot speed and grants homing tears. Grants a Heart Container and replenishes all Red Hearts.: Turns shield light blue.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
N76L FT4J (Caves I Angel Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|