Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Trinity Shield is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac uses a shield to block shots.
- The shield stays in the same direction until Isaac fires in another direction.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The shield can block diagonally by holding down 2 arrow keys at once.
- Tears will be fired vertically while the shield is at an angle.
- The shield can't block beams or explosions.
- The shield can be held in any direction if you're using a joystick.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!: No effect.
- Notched Axe: While using this item, the shield stays in place. It returns when the effect ends.
- Maw of the Void: Trinity shield briefly stays fixed in place during the start of the effect.
Note: The following interactions are purely cosmetic and do not otherwise affect the shield.
- Spoon Bender: Turns shield purple.
- A Lump of Coal: Turns shield brown.
- Number One: Turns shield yellow.
- Ipecac: Turns shield green.
- The Parasite: Turns shield orange.
- Chocolate Milk: Turns shield brown.
- Ouija Board: Turns shield translucent.
- Sacred Heart: Turns shield light blue.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
N76L FT4J (Caves I Angel Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|