Trinity Shield is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac uses a shield to block shots.
- The shield stays in the same direction until Isaac fires in another direction.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The shield can block diagonally by holding down 2 arrow keys at once.
- Tears will be fired vertically while the shield is at an angle.
- The shield can't block beams or explosions.
- The shield can be held in any direction if you're using a joystick.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!: No effect.
- Notched Axe: While using this item, the shield stays in place. It returns when the effect ends.
- Maw of the Void: Trinity shield briefly stays fixed in place during the start of the effect.
Note: The following interactions are purely cosmetic and do not otherwise affect the shield.
- Spoon Bender: Turns shield purple.
- A Lump of Coal: Turns shield brown.
- Number One: Turns shield yellow.
- Ipecac: Turns shield green.
- The Parasite: Turns shield orange.
- Chocolate Milk: Turns shield brown.
- Ouija Board: Turns shield translucent.
- Sacred Heart: Turns shield light blue.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
N76L FT4J (Caves I Angel Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|