Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Tears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.
- Blasts deal 33% of the regular tear damage but can hit the same enemy multiple times.
- Blasts do not knockback enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Since the blasts can strike one enemy multiple times, low shot speed can be very beneficial whereas high shot speed may lower effective damage.
- Walking backward while firing can allow tears to move slower, making it useful for increasing damage output.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- 8 Inch Nails / Blister / Pisces: Adds knockback to blasts, which can not only significantly repel enemies when used correctly, it can deal a high amount of damage to enemies unable to escape the knockback.
- Chocolate Milk: Fully charged Trisagion blasts deal 4 times more damage, exceeding Isaac's tear damage.
- Evil Eye: Eyes will fire beams. Occasionally causes Trisagion beams to stay static in the air for a few seconds, dealing damage to enemies that come in contact with them.
- Godhead: Although the damaging aura isn't visible, it still exists and is not affected by Trisagion's damage reduction.
- Guppy (Transformation): As it hits multiple times, it spawns multiple flies per tear making it very strong.
- Haemolacria: Both Trisagion and Haemolacria fire at the same time, Haemolacria does not keep spectral tears despite its tears sprite change but the arced tear keeps piercing.
- Homing Tears: Tears slow down and stay on top of the enemy, doing continuous damage.
- Ipecac: Beams will now travel through obstacles and maintain their piercing effect dealing 33% of regular damage to enemies they come in contact with, but won't explode on hit. The Ipecac explosion will happen once the beam runs out of range or hits a wall and will deal damage equal to Isaac's damage.
- The Ludovico Technique: The beam becomes controllable, still dealing reduced damage but at a very high rate.
- My Reflection: In addition to the usual effect, lengthens the Trisagion blasts into short flexible beams for a much larger damage-dealing area.
- Mysterious Liquid: Causes a large trail of creep. The effect stacks, which causes heavy damage (even to Hush).
- Proptosis: Base damage is doubled and beam damage is boosted to about 65%. Blasts lose no power as they travel further, though the tips of the blasts deal very slightly less damage.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Azazel: Azazel's short-range Brimstone overrides Trisagion.
- Brimstone: Overrides Trisagion.
- Cricket's Body/ Compound Fracture/ The Parasite: Split blasts are not generated on hitting enemies, only on obstacles and walls, as well as floors for Cricket's Body.
- Dead Eye: Overridden by Trisagion.
- Dr. Fetus: Overrides Trisagion.
- Epic Fetus: Overrides Trisagion.
- Eye of Belial: Overridden by Trisagion.
- Euthanasia: Overridden by Trisagion.
- Flat Stone: Blasts continually disappear and reappear as they "bounce". The bounces deal 25% splash damage based on Isaac's base rating, but the blasts cannot do their damage while they're disappearing, leading to an overall reduced efficiency.
- Holy Light: Overridden by Trisagion.
- Jacob's Ladder: Electric arcs are not generated on hitting enemies, only on obstacles and walls.
- Lachryphagy: The blasts will slow down and float like Lachryphagy tears and eventually burst, but can not consume each other.
- A Lump of Coal: Nearly no effect; increases damage by around 5% when the hit is dealt by the tip of the blast.
- A Lump of Coal + My Reflection: As the beam is longer, the amount of extra damage at the tip can be up to around 50%.
- Mom's Knife: Overrides Trisagion.
- Multidimensional Baby: The baby cannot duplicate Trisagion blasts.
- Nose Goblin: Overridden by Trisagion.
- Parasitoid: Overridden by Trisagion.
- Pop!: The blasts will slow down and float like Pop! tears, but will not bounce off each other.
- Sinus Infection: Overridden by Trisagion.
- Tech X: Overrides Trisagion.
- Technology: Overrides Trisagion.
- Technology Zero: Unless Isaac has shooting familiars, Technology Zero will not function. Familiars' tears will be connected to the blasts with electricity, however.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Trisagion is based on this Steam Workshop item by x Wyvern x and TRPG, originally known as Lightshot.
- The name is a reference to one of the oldest Christian hymns.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trisagion's appearance in the original Steam Workshop mod.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|