Effects[edit | edit source]
- Tears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.
- Blasts deal 33% of the regular tear damage but can hit the same enemy multiple times.
- Blasts do not knockback enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Since the blasts can strike one enemy multiple times, low shot speed can be very beneficial whereas high shot speed may lower effective damage.
- Walking backward while firing can allow tears to move slower, making it useful for increasing damage output.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- 8 Inch Nails / Blister / Pisces: Adds knockback to blasts, which can not only significantly repel enemies when used correctly, it can deal a high amount of damage to enemies unable to escape the knockback.
- Chocolate Milk: Fully charged Trisagion blasts deal 4 times more damage, exceeding Isaac's tear damage.
- Evil Eye: Eyes will fire beams. Occasionally causes Trisagion beams to stay static in the air for a few seconds, dealing damage to enemies that come in contact with them.
- Godhead: Although the damaging aura isn't visible, it still exists and is not affected by Trisagion's damage reduction.
- Guppy (Transformation): As it hits multiple times, it spawns multiple flies per tear making it very strong.
- Haemolacria: Both Trisagion and Haemolacria fire at the same time, Haemolacria does not keep spectral tears despite its tears sprite change but the arced tear keeps piercing.
- Homing Tears: Tears slow down and stay on top of the enemy, doing continuous damage.
- Ipecac: Beams will now travel through obstacles and maintain their piercing effect dealing 33% of regular damage to enemies they come in contact with, but won't explode on hit. The Ipecac explosion will happen once the beam runs out of range or hits a wall and will deal damage equal to Isaac's damage.
- The Ludovico Technique: The beam becomes controllable, still dealing reduced damage but at a very high rate.
- My Reflection: In addition to the usual effect, lengthens the Trisagion blasts into short flexible beams for a much larger damage-dealing area.
- Mysterious Liquid: Causes a large trail of creep. The effect stacks, which causes heavy damage (even to Hush).
- Proptosis: Base damage is doubled and beam damage is boosted to about 65%. Blasts lose no power as they travel further, though the tips of the blasts deal very slightly less damage.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Azazel: Azazel's short-range Brimstone overrides Trisagion.
- Brimstone: Overrides Trisagion.
- Cricket's Body/ Compound Fracture/ The Parasite: Split blasts are not generated on hitting enemies, only on obstacles and walls, as well as floors for Cricket's Body.
- Dead Eye: Overridden by Trisagion.
- Dr. Fetus: Overrides Trisagion.
- Epic Fetus: Overrides Trisagion.
- Eye of Belial: Overridden by Trisagion.
- Euthanasia: Overridden by Trisagion.
- Flat Stone: Blasts continually disappear and reappear as they "bounce". The bounces deal 25% splash damage based on Isaac's base rating, but the blasts cannot do their damage while they're disappearing, leading to an overall reduced efficiency.
- Holy Light: Overridden by Trisagion.
- Jacob's Ladder: Electric arcs are not generated on hitting enemies, only on obstacles and walls.
- Lachryphagy: The blasts will slow down and float like Lachryphagy tears and eventually burst, but can not consume each other.
- A Lump of Coal: Nearly no effect; increases damage by around 5% when the hit is dealt by the tip of the blast.
- A Lump of Coal + My Reflection: As the beam is longer, the amount of extra damage at the tip can be up to around 50%.
- Mom's Knife: Overrides Trisagion.
- Multidimensional Baby: The baby cannot duplicate Trisagion blasts.
- Nose Goblin: Overridden by Trisagion.
- Parasitoid: Overridden by Trisagion.
- Pop!: The blasts will slow down and float like Pop! tears, but will not bounce off each other.
- Sinus Infection: Overridden by Trisagion.
- Tech X: Overrides Trisagion.
- Technology: Overrides Trisagion.
- Technology Zero: Unless Isaac has shooting familiars, Technology Zero will not function. Familiars' tears will be connected to the blasts with electricity, however.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Trisagion is based on this Steam Workshop item by x Wyvern x and TRPG, originally known as Lightshot.
- The name is a reference to one of the oldest Christian hymns.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trisagion's appearance in the original Steam Workshop mod.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|