Drops[edit | edit source]
- If Florian is defeated first, Ultra Pride drops The Left HandReplaces brown chests and golden chests with red chests., regardless of whether or not it has already appeared during that run. If this is the first time it is defeated, the Left Hand achievement is also unlocked.
- If Edmund is defeated first, there is a 25% chance of a pedestal item from the treasure room appearing. Otherwise, the player will receive a normal room clear drop.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Ultra Pride differs from its normal counterparts by having attacks more similar to Super Sloth, than Pride.
The team's attacks consist of the following:
Edmund[edit | edit source]
- Shoots out three homing projectiles that deal one full heart of damage.
- Throws out a horizontal line of green creep.
Florian[edit | edit source]
- Shoots out one homing projectile.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Florian is treated as an ordinary Baby by the game, so it still has a chance to spawn as an Angelic Baby. This will override its unique appearance.
- In certain rooms, two Edmunds or two Florians can spawn instead of one of each.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ultra Pride may be a reference to the book Frankenstein, in which Victor Frankenstein creates a living being he deems a monster. The creation of life is often considered the ultimate act of pride. In this case, Florian takes the place of Frankenstein and Edmund takes the place of the monster.
- It might also be a reference to the fact that inserting yourself into your own video-game is often seen as narcissistic.
- Florian Himsl was the programmer of the first The Binding of Isaac game.
|Seven Deadly Sins||Envy • Gluttony • Wrath • Pride • Lust • Greed • Sloth|
|Super Sins||Super Envy • Super Gluttony • Super Wrath • Super Pride • Super Lust • Super Greed • Super Sloth • Ultra Pride|
|Devil/Angel Rooms||Krampus • Uriel • Gabriel|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|