Ultra Pride is randomly encountered as an alternate version of Pride, one of the Seven Deadly Sins. Ultra Pride resembles Edmund McMillen, while the Baby resembles Florian Himsl.
- If Florian is defeated first, Ultra Pride drops The Left HandReplaces brown chests and golden chests with red chests., regardless of whether or not it has already appeared during that run. If this is the first time it is defeated, the Left Hand achievement is also unlocked.
- If Edmund is defeated first, there is a 25% chance of a pedestal item from the Treasure Room appearing. Otherwise, the player will receive a normal room clear drop.
Ultra Pride differs from its normal counterparts by having attacks more similar to Super Sloth, than Pride.
The team's attacks consist of the following:
- Shoots out three homing projectiles that deal one full heart of damage.
- Throws out a horizontal line of green creep.
- Shoots out one homing projectile.
- Florian is treated as an ordinary Baby by the game, so it still has a chance to spawn as an Angelic Baby. This will override its unique appearance.
- In certain rooms, two Edmunds or two Florians can spawn instead of one of each.
- Ultra Pride may be a reference to the book Frankenstein, in which Victor Frankenstein creates a living being he deems a monster. The creation of life is often considered the ultimate act of pride. In this case, Florian takes the place of Frankenstein and Edmund takes the place of the monster.
- It might also be a reference to the fact that inserting yourself into your own video-game is often seen as narcissistic.
- Florian Himsl was the programmer of the first The Binding of Isaac game.