|(page 3, column 13, row 3)|
Unicorn Stump is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, grants invulnerability and +0.28 speed for six seconds, but removes the ability to shoot tears while the effect is active.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The invulnerability effect negates all forms of damage, including health loss from Blood Donation Machines and Devil Beggars.
- Does not prevent heart container loss from Health Down Pill or Devil Room deals.
- Does not prevent death from the Suicide King card.
- The item is similar to My Little Unicorn, with faster recharge time at the cost of being unable to damage enemies while under its effects.
- If another spacebar item is picked up while in the invulnerability state granted by Unicorn Stump, Isaac will return to normal immediately, becoming able to shoot tears and take damage.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- ???'s Only Friend: The fly can still be controlled while invincible.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- The Ludovico Technique: The tear stays in place while Isaac is invincible; although Isaac cannot move the tear, it will continue to damage enemies during his invincibility. This is very useful for stationary enemies.
- Marked: Isaac's tears will still fire, but he will be unable to move the crosshair while invincible.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
KR9M SBJB (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
HE3K 410E (First floor treasure room)
A00Z C87K (First floor treasure room)
- Brittle Bones
- Compound Fracture
- Dead Tooth
- Dog Tooth
- Jaw Bone
- Monstro's Tooth
- My Little Unicorn
- Pointy Rib
- Slipped Rib
- Unicorn Stump
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|