|(page 3, column 13, row 3)|
Unicorn Stump is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, grants invulnerability and +0.28 speed for six seconds, but removes the ability to shoot tears while the effect is active.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The invulnerability effect negates all forms of damage, including health loss from Blood Donation Machines and Devil Beggars.
- Does not prevent heart container loss from Health Down Pill or Devil Room deals.
- Does not prevent death from the Suicide KingKills Isaac and spawns lots of pickups, items, and/or chests in the same room. card.
- The item is similar to My Little UnicornUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, removing the ability to shoot tears and replacing it with the ability to deal contact damage to enemies., with faster recharge time at the cost of being unable to damage enemies while under its effects.
- If another spacebar item is picked up while in the invulnerability state granted by Unicorn Stump, Isaac will return to normal immediately, becoming able to shoot tears and take damage.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- ???'s Only FriendSummons a big attack fly that can be controlled with the shooting direction-keys.: The fly can still be controlled while invincible.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: The tear stays in place while Isaac is invincible; although Isaac cannot move the tear, it will continue to damage enemies during his invincibility. This is very useful for stationary enemies.
- MarkedIsaac will now fire tears automatically directed at a red target on the ground which is controlled by the player. This allows for a full 360-degree tear firing radius. It can be overridden by other tear modifiers such as Mom's Knife or Brimstone.: Isaac's tears will still fire, but he will be unable to move the crosshair while invincible.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
KR9M SBJB (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
HE3K 410E (First floor treasure room)
A00Z C87K (First floor treasure room)
- Brittle BonesReplaces all red hearts with 6 empty bone hearts. Upon losing a bone heart, Isaac fires bones in 8 directions and permanently gains a tears up.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle.
- Dead ToothWhile firing, Isaac gains a green aura that poisons nearby enemies.
- Dog ToothIncreases damage and speed. Upon entering a room adjacent to a secret room, a howl sound effect will play.
- Jaw BoneSpawns a familiar that flies the room while firing, dealing a flat 7 damage to enemies that come in contact and retrieving pickups.
- MarrowGrants one bone heart and spawns three red heart pickups.
- Monstro's ToothMonstro jumps onto a random enemy, doing area damage. Can damage/kill the player if summoned in an room without enemies.
- My Little UnicornUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, removing the ability to shoot tears and replacing it with the ability to deal contact damage to enemies.
- Pointy RibSpawns a bone familiar that can be aimed with the fire buttons and does contact damage.
- Slipped RibSpawns a bone familiar that circles around Isaac and reflects enemy shots.
- Unicorn StumpUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, but removes the ability to shoot tears.
- Black ToothAdds a chance to fire a black tooth that poisons enemies.
- Cursed SkullIf Isaac has less than one full red heart after taking damage, he will be immediately teleported to the last cleared room he was in.
- Finger BoneGrants a chance to gain a bone heart upon taking damage.
- Rib of GreedPrevents Greed and Super Greed from appearing in shops and secret rooms.
- Wish BoneTaking damage has a small chance to destroy the trinket and spawn a random item.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|