Unicorn Stump is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, but removes the ability to shoot tears while the effect is active.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The invulnerability effect negates all forms of damage, including health loss from Blood Donation Machines and Devil Beggars.
- Does not prevent heart container loss from Health Down Pill or Devil Room deals.
- Does not prevent death from the Suicide KingKills Isaac and spawns lots of pickups, items, and/or chests in the same room. card.
- The item is similar to My Little UnicornUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, removing the ability to shoot tears and replacing it with the ability to deal contact damage to enemies., with faster recharge time at the cost of being unable to damage enemies while under its effects.
- If another spacebar item is picked up while in the invulnerability state granted by Unicorn Stump, Isaac will return to normal immediately, becoming able to shoot tears and take damage.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- ???'s Only FriendSummons a big attack fly that can be controlled with the shooting direction-keys.: The fly can still be controlled while invincible.
- 9 VoltReduces the charge of any Activated Items by 1. Any 1 charge items instead have timed recharges.: Causes the Stump to charge in 15 seconds, allowing Isaac to become invincible multiple times in a single room.
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: Stump is active for 12 seconds instead of 6.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Isaac can skewer enemies on the knife by running into them while invincible.
- Midas' TouchEnemies that touch you are stunned and turn gold. Any enemy killed while in this state will drop a coin. / The VirusInflicts poison to enemies who make contact with Isaac. Speed down. / E ColiGives "Turdy Touch" Effect. Enemies that touch Isaac are changed into poop. / Aries+0.25 Speed. Running into enemies while at a high speed will deal 18 points of damage. Does not prevent contact damage. / Orbital Familiars: Isaac can use the stump to turn enemies into gold/poop and damage/poison them without getting hurt.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: The tear stays in place while Isaac is invincible; although Isaac cannot move the tear, it will continue to damage enemies during his invincibility. This is very useful for stationary enemies.
- MarkedIsaac will now fire tears automatically directed at a red target on the ground which is controlled by the player. This allows for a full 360 degree tear firing radius. Can be overridden by other tear modifiers such as Mom's Knife or Brimstone.: Isaac's tears will still fire, but he will be unable to move the crosshair while invincible.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Rarely, after the effects of Unicorn Stump wear off, the music will remain sped up. This is fixed if Isaac leaves the room.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
KR9M SBJB (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
HE3K 410E (First floor treasure room)
A00Z C87K (First floor treasure room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|