Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Magic Mushroom is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Grants one red heart container.
- +0.3 Damage Up.
- x1.5 Damage Multiplier.
- +5.25 Range Up.
- +0.3 Speed Up.
- +0.5 Tear Height.
- Isaac grows in size.
- Fully restores all red heart containers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Magic Mushroom does not give a tears up or luck up despite its quote saying 'All Stats Up!'.
- The x1.5 damage multiplier does not stack with the x1.5 damage multiplier from Cricket's HeadIncreases damage by 0.5, and multiplies it by 1.5x., from the combination of The Book of BelialUpon use increases damage by 2 for the current room and by a further +50% if the character also has the Blood of the Martyr.
Removed in Afterbirth Guarantees a Devil Room or Angel Room will be open after beating a boss while holding it, or Added in Afterbirth increases the chance by 12.5%. and Blood of the MartyrIncreases Damage by 1, and turns Isaac's tears into blood tears., or itself (by using an item such as DiplopiaDuplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room., for example). However, it will stack with any multipliers not listed here.
Unlockable achievements[edit | edit source]
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item and its size change effect is a reference to the mushroom species, Amanita muscaria (fly agaric), which causes visual and auditory hallucinations, including perceived changes in size.
- 'Magic mushrooms' is a colloquial term for psilocybin mushrooms, although the mushroom itself contains no psilocybin or psilocin.
- This item and its effects are also a reference to the Super Mushroom from the Super Mario series of video games.
- This item is the only item in the game that works towards 2 transformations (Stompy and Fun Guy).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
WMZW QH3C (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
TMVB HCXL (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
M24C 0ZF9 (First floor treasure room)
GA1R NMS1 (First floor treasure room; Curse of the Lost)
EK6A 6V9Y (Tresure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|