Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|November 11th, 2014|
|v1.01 ◄ ► v1.031|
Documented Changes (?)[edit | edit source]
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- White textures
- Players using OpenGL 2.x due to older graphics hardware had an issue where many textures in the game were white. This should be fixed in 90% of the cases now. If you were using the "ogl2" beta, make sure to opt out of the beta so you can upgrade to 1.02. Many thanks to the people who helped us test this over the weekend.
- Window disappearing on startup
- This happened to players on Windows. The game window would show up for a short amount of time and then disappear, while the music was still playing.
- This issue should be fixed now. In case some of you still experience this, there is a trick to make the window re-appear: Press Windows + Left, or Windows + Right (the little key with the Windows logo, and one of the arrow keys).
- Crash on startup
- This was caused by a broken options.ini, and could be resolved by deleting the file. The game can detect and repair broken ini files now, so this should be fixed, too.
- Startup crash on Linux with shader errors in the log
- I'm not entirely sure whether this is fixed or not. The shader errors are sorted out now, and I hope this was the cause of the crash. Make sure to write to [email protected] if you are on Linux and your game is still crashing on startup.
- Missing achievements
- Fixed a problem with the music pitch during the Epilogue cutscene, and some gameplay related issues.
- Fixed crash when sound is not working
- Fixed save/continue during Boss Rush
- Fixed The Lost + Dead CatSets the amount of red heart containers to 1, but gives Isaac 9 extra lives. After dying, Isaac is teleported to the last safe room. New heart containers can be obtained after picking up this item, but after each death, the number of heart containers is set to 1 again. exploits
- Fixed infinite item respawn exploits
- Fixed P2 Trinity ShieldIsaac gains a shield that protects him from enemy shots. exploit
- Fixed D10Rerolls the enemies in a room. Only rerolls enemies that are still alive (does not spawn new enemies). generating invincible enemies
Undocumented Changes[edit | edit source]
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- The soundtrack DLC works now.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|