|February 6th, 2015|
|v1.041 ◄ ► v1.05 Hotfix|
Undocumented Changes[edit | edit source]
Additions[edit | edit source]
- There is a new screen shaking visual effect when Curse of the Maze is active.
- Curse of the Maze now shuffles room layouts more randomly.
- Added awakening animation to Homunculus and Begotten.
- I AM ERROR rooms on the Chest and Dark Room now generate brand new floors.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- The version number is no longer displayed in the main menu.
- When the player has ProptosisTears start out massive with high damage, and then shrink down and become weaker over a short range. and Anti-Gravity-2 Tear Delay. Tears float in position until firing ceases, after which they will fly off in the direction they were shot in., tears will not begin shrinking until they actually start moving.
- Modified the enemy creep animation.
- Modified the teleport animation.
- Removed the Lemon Party pill's white flash.
- Shortened the window to steal a Boss Rush item with a teleport and have the other items remain.
- Improved the damage on the beams from Crack the SkySummons multiple beams of light in random locations around the room, dealing a large amount of damage to any enemy that touches them..
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Pin and Scolex's health bars now accurately depletes.
- Libraries now correctly play their own music track.
- Fixed the bug where the player could play as Eden even without having any Eden tokens available.
New Bugs[edit | edit source]
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth. shots no longer affect Donation Machines, Slot Machines, Beggars, etc.
- PyromaniacIsaac heals 1 heart instead of taking damage from an explosive source. Adds 5 bombs. no longer provides invincibility from IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth. shots.