Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|November 4th, 2015|
|v1.06 Hotfix ◄ ► v1.06.0052|
Undocumented Changes[edit | edit source]
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added 20 missing Afterbirth items and 11 missing trinkets.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Box of FriendsUpon use, duplicates all of Isaac's familiars for the current room. charge 2 → 4.
- D7Restarts the current room and brings back all enemies, allowing more rewards to be acquired by completing the room. charge 1 → 3
- The Glass CannonWhen used, reduces Isaac's health to half a heart (including soul and black hearts) and fires one large piercing spectral tear that does a lot of damage. The damage done by Glass Cannon scales with Isaac's damage (at base damage it does 45 damage). now affects soul hearts.
- Decreased Azazel's damage and charge rate
- Item re-roll machines now blow up if bombed repeatedly.
- Removed blood donation machines from Greed Mode.
- Using a Temperance card in Greed Mode will now always spawn a Devil Beggar.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|