Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|November 13th, 2015|
|v1.06.0052 ◄ ► v1.06.0060|
Undocumented Changes[edit | edit source]
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added 5 new Greed Machine unlocks.
- Added Mega BlastUpon use, Isaac fires a laser similar to the one used by Mega Satan. This laser deals massive damage, lasts for approximately 15 seconds, and persists between rooms. Isaac is pushed backwards by the force of the laser while it is active. item.
- Added Store KeyAutomatically opens all Shops. trinket.
- Added pop-up text whenever Isaac activates a new transformation.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- HP changes:
- Ultra Greed's blank coin 50 from 100.
- Ultra Greed's key coin 100 → 60.
- Ultra Greed's bomb coin 100 → 50.
- Ultra Greed's heart coin 100 → 40.
- Increased Azazel's damage and decreased charge time.
- Head of KrampusFires a cross-patterned brimstone shot, just like The Fallen and Krampus shoot. lasers now have a chance to rotate.
- Isaac's speed increased in The Guardian and SPEED! challenges.
- Decreased intensity of the Retro Vision pill effect.
- Glowing Hour GlassWhen used, this item will rewind time, put Isaac back in the previous room, and undo anything that happened in the current room. Any health, pickups, or items gained or lost will be reset back to the previous state. now resets the game's timer when used.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|