Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|November 19th, 2015|
|v1.06.0060 ◄ ► v1.06.0076|
Undocumented Changes[edit | edit source]
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added CenserGives Isaac a golden censer familiar which creates a huge aura of light that slows down any enemies and enemy shots inside it. to the Angel Room Item Pool.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Changed Stop Watch Automatically inflicts slow to all enemies in every room.
Upon taking damage, inflicts slow to all enemies for the current room. to only activate upon taking damage.
- The Greed Machine jams less frequently.
- Missing PosterIf Isaac dies in a Sacrifice Room, a puzzle piece will appear on his last will ( and unlocks The Lost). Revives Isaac as The Lost if unlocked. The Missing Poster then disappears. now revives Isaac as The Lost. Doing this now permanently unlocks The Lost.
- Mega BlastUpon use, Isaac fires a laser similar to the one used by Mega Satan. This laser deals massive damage, lasts for approximately 15 seconds, and persists between rooms. Isaac is pushed backwards by the force of the laser while it is active. only gains 3 charges when picking up a Little Battery.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Kamikaze!Creates an explosion in the same area as Isaac, dealing half a heart of damage to him and also damaging all enemies caught in the blast radius. not damaging Isaac.
- Fixed Keeper's visuals being overridden.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|