Undocumented changes[edit | edit source]
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added graphics for a Satoru Iwata themed daily run.
- Butter Bean and The Poop now deflect bullets.
- Shoop Da Whoop! now does 4x Isaac's base damage.
- Picking up Match Stick will now remove the Tick.
- Marked can now be controlled with the mouse.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Stop Watch is no longer a special item.
- Blocking damage with Holy Mantle now activates Stop Watch.
- Decreased Scissors charge time 6 → 2.
- Decreased Friendly Ball charge time 4 → 3.
- Abel now fires tears directly towards Isaac.
- Modified room #717 on the Basement/Cellar so that Mulligans no longer spawn next to the entrances. (Mulligans have a chance to randomly explode upon room loading. If this occurred before the patch, it was guaranteed damage to the player.)
- Removed the top entrances from Devil room #11 and #14. (These are the rooms with Nulls and an Imp, which also happen to spawn at the top of the room, which causes near-guaranteed damage to the player.)
- Reworked sacrifice rooms.
- Lost Fly, Papa Fly, Friend Zone, and Obsessed Fan now all counts towards the Beelzebub transformation.
- Cain's Other Eye now scales with Isaac's damage.
- Curse of the Tower no longer activates if you are damaged by a troll bomb spawned by Curse of the Tower.
- The window for using Glass Cannon to steal Devil Room items is much smaller.
- Crack the Sky's damage has been buffed and now targets enemies specifically.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the bug where players who completed the 1001% achievement before the release of v1.06.0067 were unable to get the achievement.
- Fixed The Battery bug where it was impossible to get a full overcharge on an activated item from clearing rooms.
- Fixed the bug where it was possible to respawn an Angel Room statue by reloading the room with Goat Head (or quitting and continuing).
- Fixed the bug where it was possible to quit and continue from a Boss Rush in order to quickly complete it.
- Taurus now works in Greed mode as expected.
- Picking up God's Flesh will now properly update Isaac's tear color.
(You can find technical details of afterbirth.a file changes here.)
New bugs[edit | edit source]
- Technology, Technology 2, and Tech.5 function as if the player has spectral tears. (Visually, the items will appear to be functioning normally, but this isn't the case.)
- The Dr. Fetus and Tech X synergy causes enemies to drop black hearts as if they were killed by Maw of the Void.
- If you pick up Tech X after picking up Ipecac, you still erroneously retain the +40 damage boost from Ipecac and the increased tear delay. After the damage stat is refreshed (by picking up another damage item), this bug goes away.
- With a controller attached, it is possible to move Isaac when the game is out of focus and get him across loading zones and spikes without taking any damage.
References[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|