This was the first initial version of the Afterbirth † DLC expansion. For an overview on content added in Afterbirth †, please see this page: The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †
Undocumented changes[edit | edit source]
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added the following items to the Golden Chest pool:
- Sack of PenniesIsaac is followed by a small bag that drops a coin every 2 rooms.
- Little BaggyIsaac can hold 2 pills at once and all cards are replaced by pills.
- Mystery SackSpawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and has a chance to drop a heart, coin, bomb, or key after clearing a room.
- Rune BagA bag that follows Isaac and drops a random rune every 3 rooms.
- Bomb BagIsaac is followed by a small bag that drops a Bomb, 1+1 Free, or a Troll Bomb every 3 rooms.
- Blood BagGrants one red heart container, restores 5 red hearts, and increases speed by 0.3.
- IV BagUpon activation, Isaac loses a half-heart (one whole heart in The Womb onwards) for a random amount of coins, similar to the blood donation machine..
Changes[edit | edit source]
- After 5 uses, the Glowing Hour GlassWhen used, this item will rewind time, put Isaac back in the previous room, and undo anything that happened in the current room. Any health, pickups, or items gained or lost will be reset back to the previous state. will turn into The HourglassUpon activation, enemies and their projectiles are slowed down for a short duration..
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Spiked chests will now correctly damage you on The Chest and Dark Room.
- Charge items now correctly work with transformations.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|