Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|January 7th, 2017|
|v1.06.0182 ◄ ► v1.06.0185|
Documented Changes[edit | edit source]
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Reverted the steam cloud saving change from yesterday due to reports of the game being unable to find its save data if cloud saving was turned off
- Fixed a crash releated to having multiple trinkets
- Fixed a bug where the unlock checks for Ending 19 and Final were reversed in the cutscene menu
- Gameplay adjustments
Modding[edit | edit source]
- Some changes were made to Lua sandboxing due to security concerns. Here's how they affect you:
- If you used
require("mobdebug").start()in your mods, that should be replaced with
StartDebug()to prevent your script from hitting an error, since that only works with
--luadebugenabled. This means you'll have to update any lua mods you've released with that line left in. We're very sorry for the inconvenience!
- For now we strongly recommend running workshop mods only with
--luadebugdisabled. This recommendation may be retracted in a later update.
- See the debugging page in the tools/luadoc documentation for a tutorial on setting up the debugger.
- If you used
- Changed the way unpacked resources are loaded, due to issues players were frequently seeing where unpacked resources were becoming outdated, players with incompatible legacy mod files or mods applied by the legacy method. Now the game prefers to load files from the pack file first, and if that fails, loads from loose files.
- Fixed const-ness of player entity passed to certain callbacks
- Fixed an issue where a function for getting the screen position of an entity didn't account for the camera offset or screen shake
Undocumented Changes[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Spectral Tears now go through Stoneys.
- The Double Trouble room with a Mega Fatty and a Sisters Vis was changed; Mega Fatty was replaced with a Larry Jr.
- The Double Trouble room with 2 Freds and 2 Gurdys was changed to only have 1 Fred.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|