Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
|January 17th, 2017|
|v1.06.0188 ◄ ► v1.06.0192|
Undocumented Changes[edit | edit source]
Additions[edit | edit source]
- AdrenalineIncreases damage based on how many empty heart containers Isaac has. now counts towards the Spun transformation.
- The BibleUpon activation, Isaac gains flight, allowing him to pass over all obstacles in the current room. Instantly kills Mom, Mom's Heart, and It Lives when activated, but will kill Isaac when activated while fighting Satan. and The NecronomiconDamages all enemies in the room significantly. now count towards the Bookworm transformation.
- There is a new "rumble" option in the options menu. However, it only appears on the Nintendo Switch version of the game, which was currently unreleased at the time.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Adderline was renamed to Adrenaline.
- The Vurp! pill won't spawn itself anymore.
- Krampus' new Brimstone attack was smoothed out.
- Stoneys now have a better panting behavior.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- The bug where the rewards for Challenge #29 and Challenge #30 were incorrectly swapped was fixed.
- The Small RockIncreases damage by 1, increases tears by 0.2, and decreases speed by 0.1. now updates the "speed" and "firedelay" caches, meaning it no longer is a delayed tears up and a delayed speed down.
- All of the bugged
DecreaseByvalues for the Afterbirth+ items have been fixed, meaning that Afterbirth+ items will no longer roll into themselves in pools where they are supposed to be removed on sight.
- Fixed the graphics for the Ed Baby and the D Baby (2 of the co-op babies).
- The entity stacking feature is fixed. This results in many changes throughout the game, like getting Restock Boxes in shops.
- Fixed the bug where Magdalene would be shown as having a pill on the character select screen before beating the Aprils Fool challenge.
- Fixed the bug where Samson would be shown as having Child's HeartIncreases the chance of a Heart dropping after clearing a room, and the chance of finding a Heart when opening a Chest. on the character select screen before beating the Ultra Hard challenge.
- Fixed the bug where Lazarus would be shown as having Anemic+5 range. After Isaac is damaged, a trail of red creep will be left behind Isaac until he leaves the current room. on the character select screen before beating the Backasswards challenge.
New Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Accidentally added a bug to the description of Monstro's ToothMonstro jumps onto a random enemy, doing area damage. Can damage/kill the player if summoned in an room without enemies. (it will no longer appear in-game).
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|