Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|October 10th, 2017|
|v1.06.J104 ◄ ► v1.06.J114|
Documented Changes[edit | edit source]
New Items[edit | edit source]
- Death's ListGrants a reward if all enemies in a room are killed in the order they are marked. (530), which is based on this Steam Workshop item by Merlo.
- HaemolacriaTears are now fired in an arc. Upon hitting the floor, an obstacle, or an enemy, they burst into many smaller tears in all directions. Increases tear delay. (531), which is based on this Steam Workshop item by HiHowAreYou.
- LachryphagyIsaac's tears decelerate as they travel. Upon stopping or hitting an obstacle, they burst into 8 tears in all directions. Tears can be fired into other tears to feed them, increasing their damage. (532), which is based on this Steam Workshop item by Echo.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light. (533), which is based on this Steam Workshop item by x Wyvern x.
- SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items. (534), which is based on the Schoolbag item from Antibirth.
New Trinkets[edit | edit source]
- Extension CordBeams of yellow electricity flow between Isaac and his familiars, damaging any enemies between them. (125), which is based on this Steam Workshop item by Strawrat, which was originally a passive collectible.
Undocumented Changes[edit | edit source]
New Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Soul Sucker (61.2; variant of a Sucker)
- Cross Stone Shooter (202.10; variant of a Constant Stone Shooter)
- Tube Worm (244.1; variant of a Round Worm)
- Tar Boy (307.0)
- Fistuloid (308.0)
- Gush (309.0)
New Graphics[edit | edit source]
- Broken ModemEnemies, enemy shots, tears, and pickups will briefly freeze in place at random intervals. collectible sprite was changed
- Technology ZeroConnects Isaac's tears with electricity that can damage enemies. collectible and costume sprites were changed.
- Angry FlySpawns a fly familiar that orbits around a random enemy and deals 5 damage per tick to enemies it comes in contact with. collectible and familiar sprites were changed.
- SprinklerUpon use, spawns a sprinkler that rotates and fires tears. collectible and entity sprites were changed.
- 7 SealsGrants a random Harbinger familiar that changes every 10 seconds. collectible and familiar sprites were changed. Familiar sprites were based on this Steam Workshop mod by Quartz.
- Pop!Replaces Isaac's tears with eyeballs that can bounce off of each other. The eyeballs are not limited by range, and will instead dissipate when they stop moving or when hitting an enemy or obstacle. collectible sprite was changed.
- HairpinFully recharges Isaac's active item upon entering a boss fight. trinket sprite was changed.
- Butter!Using an active item will drop it onto a pedestal on the ground. Taking damage may result in dropping a passive item. trinket sprite was changed.
- Door StopThe last door Isaac went through stays open, allowing him to leave the room even if enemies are in it. trinket sprite was changed.
Room Changes[edit | edit source]
- Removed the stacked angel statue from Devil Room #11.
- Added 10 unique rooms to the Basement. (Burning Basement has the same rooms.)
- Added 10 unique rooms to the Cellar.
- Added 16 unique rooms to the Caves.
- Added 19 unique rooms to the Catacombs.
- Added 66 unique rooms to the Flooded Caves.
- Added 21 unique rooms to the Depths.
- Added 56 unique rooms to the Necropolis.
- Added 53 unique rooms to the Dank Depths.
- Added 31 unique rooms to the Womb.
- Added 37 unique rooms to Utero.
- Added 20 unique rooms to the Scarred Womb.
- Added 25 unique rooms to the Cathedral.
- Added 70 unique rooms to the Sheol.
- Added 7 unique rooms to The Chest.
- Added 7 unique rooms to the Dark Room.
Other Changes[edit | edit source]
- Key Pieces will now drop from angels that are not in Angel Rooms.
- The Dead EyeIsaac's damage increases each time an enemy is hit. Damage is reset upon missing a shot. multiplier will no longer be lost when hitting poops or TNT barrels.
- Blended hearts will now appear on the minimap as soul hearts.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the bug where Rage Creep's brimstone was moved upwards during the Afterbirth release and caused the player to take damage along the top wall in Womb/Utero room #202.
- Fixed the bug where pickup velocities were not seeded from machines, beggars, tinted rocks, chests, sacks, and bosses.
- Fixed the bug where the "Rerun" option would not appear if any mods were enabled.
- Fixed the bug where if you quit and continue in a shop or secret room with a Greed in it, the Greed would despawn and a Super Greed would appear.
- Fixed the bug where half soul hearts appeared on the minimap as red hearts.
- Fixed the bug where the number of flies from Guppy's HeadSpawns 2-4 blue flies to damage enemies. was unseeded.
- Fixed the bug where the champion Scolex was using the wrong graphics (from the black Frail champion).
- Fixed the bug where the Adult transformation sprite was misaligned.
New Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Taking the SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items. can lead to graphical glitches that usually manifest as white squares. When this occurs, the game will (eventually) crash.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|