Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
|October 23rd, 2017|
|v1.06.J114 ◄ ► v1.06.J127|
Undocumented Changes[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Passive effects of items contained in the SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items. are now applied.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the bug where the SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items. would cause memory corruption and crash the game.
- Fixed the bug where Flooded Caves room #976 was accidentally given 1000 weight, and would appear in almost every run.
- Fixed the bug where the Soul Sucker had the wrong bestiary animation.
- Fixed the bug where using Forget Me NowWhen activated, the level ends and is freshly regenerated with new rooms, monsters, and items. Disappears after use. with the Broken RemoteTriggers the Teleport effect whenever an activated item is used. trinket caused the game to crash.
- Fixed the bug where the Rage Creep in the top right hand corner of Womb/Utero/Scarred room #202 would damage you if you were standing along the top wall during its first attack.
- Fixed the bug where the "Rerun" option on the menu would never appear as long as you had at least one mod enabled.
- Fixed the bug where you could wrong warp by dying (with extra lives) immediately before going to the next floor. (This was only possible by using Sacrifice Rooms to teleport to the Dark Room or by playing on the DONT STOP custom seed.)
- Fixed the bug where the player would be invisible after respawning if they teleported during a death animation.
- Fixed the bug where LachryphagyIsaac's tears decelerate as they travel. Upon stopping or hitting an obstacle, they burst into 8 tears in all directions. Tears can be fired into other tears to feed them, increasing their damage. + The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something. + Death's TouchIncreases Damage by 1.5, reduces Tears by 0.3 and increases tear size. Grants piercing tears. Tears are replaced by Death's scythes, which is a cosmetic effect only. would crash the game.
New Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Continuing a run won't correctly apply passive effects of items contained in the SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items..
- The SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items. and The BatteryActivated Items can be "overcharged" to allow for an additional use. together can be exploited to gain unlimited charges, as shown in this video.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|