Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|May 11th, 2018|
|v1.06.J150 ◄ ► None|
Documented Changes[edit | edit source]
Graphical Changes[edit | edit source]
- Added unique Forgotten costumes for Conjoined, Seraphim, Leviathan, Spider Baby (transformation), Bob (transformation), CapricornAll stats up., The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy., Toothpicks+0.7 tears, +16% shot speed., Tough LoveAdds a chance to shoot a tooth instead of a tear, which deals greater damage than regular tears., Serpent's KissTears now have a random chance to apply a poison effect, causing 4 or 6 damage per tick to enemies (Similar to The Common Cold item). Isaac now deals poison damage on contact with enemies similar to The Virus item (Damage over time 4 or 6 per tick). Enemies that were poisoned have a chance to drop a black heart when killed., Infestation 2Spawns allied blue spiders from killed enemies., Spirit of the NightGrants spectral tears and flight., EpiphoraShooting in one direction increases Isaac's rate of fire until the cap is reached. As soon as Isaac changes direction or stops shooting, rate of fire is reset to its normal amount., Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote., Pupula DuplexTransforms Isaac's tears into a wide arc shape which gives them a much larger hitbox. Gives Isaac spectral tears which allows them to travel through objects in the environment (i.e. rocks).
- Added skin color alts to Immaculate ConceptionUpon picking up a certain amount of health, spawn a permanent angelic familiar.
- Slightly improved item sprite for The BeltIncreases speed by 0.3.
- Added extra animations to the GeminiSuture becomes attached to Isaac, and does touch damage to enemies within its attacking range. familiar. Based on this Steam Workshop mod by piber20.
- Picking up Black CandlePrevents curses. Grants one black heart. Increases the chance for a Devil or angel room to appear. under Curse of Darkness will now make the darkness fade away instead of immediately lighting the room up
Other Changes[edit | edit source]
- Mom's ShovelSpawns a trapdoor that leads to the next floor upon activation. Unlocks The Forgotten when used on a mound of dirt that appears in The Dark Room. now counts towards the Mom transformation
- Familiars will now be teleported to the player's position when entering the Mom fight
- The Forgotten’s body will now be teleported to the player’s position when entering a fight against Gurdy, Mom or Mom’s Heart as the Forgotten’s soul
- Locust of WarUpon entering a room with enemies, spawns a Red Locust which detonates upon impact with enemies. will now refrain from targeting or colliding with enemies for 2 seconds after entering a room
- The Thing can no longer spawn as a regenerating red champion as that makes it near impossible to kill with some loadouts
- Added a charge bar to Lil SpewerSpawns a random pill, and grants a small Spewer familiar that charges up and fires different types of creep.
- Losing a bone heart to damage will now reduce the Forgotten's devil deal chance
- Ministros will now be replaced with Hoppers instead of Leapers in Hard Mode before "The Gate is Open" is unlocked
- Brittle BonesReplaces all red hearts with 6 empty bone hearts. Upon losing a bone heart, Isaac fires bones in 8 directions and permanently gains a tears up. is now a simple minor Tears Up when picked up by Keeper or the Lost and will no longer kill Keeper
- Added stage HP to Blisters to make them less tanky when encountered on early floors
- The Lamb will no longer do its rotating Brimstone attack when close to a wall
- EpiphoraShooting in one direction increases Isaac's rate of fire until the cap is reached. As soon as Isaac changes direction or stops shooting, rate of fire is reset to its normal amount. and Dead EyeIsaac's damage increases each time an enemy is hit. Damage is reset upon missing a shot. now synergize with The Forgotten
- Eden's Blessing+0.7 tears up. Grants a random item at the start of the next run.s are now limited to a maximum of 10 to prevent potential crashes.
- Adjusted the contents of Pandora's BoxUpon use, spawns certain pickups or items depending on the floor it is used on. Single-use. in Greed Mode
- Krampus will now do a short dash towards the player before doing a spinning Brimstone attack (this should act as a clearer tell and prevent him from doing that attack when next to a wall)
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed many missing/outdated features from the Linux version
- Fixed the Forgotten's score value fluctuating when switching between forms
- Fixed the Forgotten's ranged attack sometimes firing backwards with controllers
- Fixed Flat StoneTears bounce off the floor. Tears that hit an enemy after bouncing deal splash damage to all nearby enemies for 25% of Isaac's tear damage. causing Ipecac shots to silently explode with no visible explosion effect
- Fixed 3 Dollar BillGives Isaac a random tear effect every room.
The effect given changes upon entering a room.
The effect changes every 3 seconds. not increasing the size of the player's tears when granting the Proptosis effect
- Fixed being able to keep the Whore of BabylonIncreases damage and speed whenever Isaac has half a red heart or less (one red heart for Eve), ignoring any soul or black hearts. state when switching from the Forgotten's soul form to his skeleton form
- Fixed being able to go to the Cathedral while holding Mom's ShovelSpawns a trapdoor that leads to the next floor upon activation. Unlocks The Forgotten when used on a mound of dirt that appears in The Dark Room.
- Fixed Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired. and Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote. being launched from the wrong position when thrown by the Forgotten right after a pickup animation
- Fixed Mega BlastUpon use, Isaac fires a laser similar to the one used by Mega Satan. This laser deals massive damage, lasts for approximately 15 seconds, and persists between rooms. Isaac is pushed backwards by the force of the laser while it is active. not requiring Mega Satan to be defeated with Apollyon and the Forgotten
- Fixed a crash occurring when running the game after subscribing or unsubscribing from a mod
- Fixed big attack flies spawned by Duke of Flies orbiting him instead of chasing the player
- Fixed first spawned Duke of Flies in a room hogging all the orbital flies spawned by other Dukes in the room
- Fixed bombs sometimes being thrown up in the air when dropped (could happen after a Forgotten + Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired. run)
- Fixed a previous Big Horn fix causing his Delirium form to permanently drop Delirium's HP to a very low amount, making him very easy to kill
- Fixed a previous change causing explosions from permanently charmed enemies to damage the player
- Fixed pressure plates spawning multiple rewards on top of each other in the exact same position
- Fixed Hematemesis removing all red hearts with the Forgotten instead of leaving a single full red heart
- Fixed PlaceboWhen used, copies the effect of the pill Isaac is currently holding without consuming it. Does not copy the effects of cards or runes. not triggering Acid BabySpawns a familiar that drops random pills every 2 rooms cleared. Upon using a pill, all enemies in the room are poisoned. and Lil SpewerSpawns a random pill, and grants a small Spewer familiar that charges up and fires different types of creep. like using a pill normally would
- Fixed Flat StoneTears bounce off the floor. Tears that hit an enemy after bouncing deal splash damage to all nearby enemies for 25% of Isaac's tear damage. not being in any item pool
- Fixed the charge bar for Maw of the Void+1.0 Damage Up. After continuously firing tears for 2.5 seconds, a red cross appears on Isaac's head that, upon releasing the fire button, creates a black ring that rapidly deals damage equal to Isaac's tear damage to any enemies in contact with it. not being positioned properly when the player's size changes
- Fixed the Forgotten's charge bar being inaccurate with Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.
- Fixed Crow HeartRed heart damage will be taken before soul and black heart damage. causing the player to lose their devil deal chance even if the damaged red hearts were inside a bone heart
- Fixed a previous change causing Error rooms to always use the same layout
- Fixed the CouponUpon use, makes a random item from a shop, devil deal, or black market free. being able to drop from Greed and shopkeepers without actually being unlocked
- Fixed E ColiGives "Turdy Touch" Effect. Enemies that touch Isaac are changed into poop. poops not being destructible by lasers
- Fixed charmed enemies sometimes getting stuck trying to target invulnerable enemies
- Fixed charmed enemies not being able to hit certain enemies (such as portals and Widow)
- Fixed portals always being replaced with Greed in Greed Mode before "The Gate is Open" is unlocked
- Fixed a Black Market layout having the wrong type of buttons
- Fixed Krampus sometimes not roaring before an attack
- Fixed softlock caused by teleporting to the Error room when holding Broken ShovelWhile held, causes multiple Mom's Foots to come down and stomp on Isaac. One of two parts necessary to create Mom's Shovel. in Depths 2
- Fixed some glitchy behavior with Delirium's Matriarch form
- Fixed coop babies taking more red hearts from the player than intended when the player has bone hearts
- Fixed being able to get black hearts from Stoneys by touching them while having The VirusInflicts poison to enemies who make contact with Isaac. Speed down./ Serpent's KissTears now have a random chance to apply a poison effect, causing 4 or 6 damage per tick to enemies (Similar to The Common Cold item). Isaac now deals poison damage on contact with enemies similar to The Virus item (Damage over time 4 or 6 per tick). Enemies that were poisoned have a chance to drop a black heart when killed.
- Fixed bomb rock explosions not being symmetrical, causing some nearby rocks to survive the explosion despite being close enough
- Fixed a rare crash caused by the Matriarch when transitioning to her second phase
- Fixed The Lamb being able to move during its rotating Brimstone attack before the beams have fully disappeared
- Fixed a previous change causing fires from Fire MindGrants flaming tears that deal burning damage over time. Tears have a chance to explode on impact with an enemy, which creates a fire at the location of the explosion. and Hot BombsGrants 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs leave behind fire that damages enemies upon contact. to deal much less damage than intended
- Fixed several AB+ Double Trouble boss layouts being picked on the wrong floors
- Fixed Double Trouble allowing the player to encounter bosses that haven't been unlocked yet
- Fixed a softlock caused by catching the Haunt's Lil Haunts with Friendly BallThrowing the ball at an enemy instantly kills it and captures it. The captured enemy can later be released and will be friendly, fighting for Isaac and persisting between rooms.
- Fixed a softlock caused by using DeliriousSpawns a random charmed boss. in Mega Satan's room before triggering his boss fight
- Fixed bosses spawned by DeliriousSpawns a random charmed boss. playing the boss victory jingle on death in some cases
- Fixed Ultra Greed getting stuck trying to dash against item pedestals or the player in Gnawed LeafAfter standing still and not shooting for a short time, Isaac turns invincible until he moves or shoots. form
- Fixed bone hearts causing ??? to become invulnerable in certain conditions
- Fixed Jera, D20Rerolls all pickups in the current room. and other similar items affecting pickups that have already been picked up and are playing their disappearing animation
- Fixed a previous fix causing Eden's hair to always be the first variant
- Fixed a bug causing battery charge to be duplicated with the SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items.
- Fixed PauseFreezes all enemies until a fire button is pressed. not disabling itself when the player loses it or swaps it with another item
- Fixed AbaddonIncreases damage and speed, removes all red heart containers, grants six black hearts, and adds a chance to shoot fear tears. and Brittle BonesReplaces all red hearts with 6 empty bone hearts. Upon losing a bone heart, Isaac fires bones in 8 directions and permanently gains a tears up. not removing The Forgotten's red hearts if picked up when in soul form
- Fixed a glitch with causing The Forgotten's soul to die upon rewinding
- Fixed PolyphemusMakes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage. having a wrong green skin variant
- Fixed Number One+1.5 tears, -17.62 range having an outdated white skin variant
- Fixed Seraphim transformation costume not supporting skin variants
- Fixed Lilith not starting with Cambion ConceptionAfter taking damage a certain amount of times, a permanent demonic familiar spawns. before unlocking it
- Fixed Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired. and Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote. not firing with The Forgotten when held between more than two rooms
- Fixed Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired. with The Forgotten sometimes causing bombs to be invisible
- Fixed Jumper CablesGrants an active item charge every 15 enemies killed. not unlocking if AAA BatteryAutomatically recharges the last energy slot of an activated item, effectively reducing recharge rates by one. or Watch BatteryIncreased chance of batteries spawning. Has a chance to add an extra charge to Isaac's activated item upon completing a room. were picked up last
- Fixed a previous change causing invisible headless enemies (such as Pacers and Gushers) to spawn from enemies killed during their spawn animation
Mod Support[edit | edit source]
- Added missing sound enums
- Fixed a previous change preventing modded tears from changing their sprite scale from a Lua callback
- Death's Heads and Stoneys can now be placed alone in rooms with pressure plates
- Added a
players.xmlto specify a special costumes folder per character (for instance a custom character with
costumesSuffix="test"will attempt to load costume spritesheets from
Debug Console Changes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Alt Gr sometimes causing the left Ctrl key to get stuck in the console (Windows fix only for now, need to confirm Linux and OSX have this issue as well)
Undocumented Changes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the bugged stacked entities in Super Gluttony room #2112.
- There are now 2 item pedestals in Greed Mode Angel Room #0 (up from 1).
- There is now 1 item pedestal in Greed Mode Angel Room #6 (up from 0).
- There are now 2 item pedestals in Greed Mode Angel Room #1 (up from 1).
- There are now 2 item pedestals in Greed Mode Angel Room #1 (up from 2).
- Fixed the bugged Begotten Chains in Greed Sheol room #31.
- Fixed the bugged Begotten Chain in Greed Sheol room #58.
- Fixed glowing firefly/dust motes getting stuck at the center of L-shaped rooms.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|