Undocumented changes[edit | edit source]
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Blowing up Mom's dressing table will now cause it to vanish and drop 1-4 pills. There is also a 1% chance to spawn Mom's UnderwearIncreases range., Mom's HeelsIncreases range., Mom's LipstickIncreases range and shot height., Mom's BraUpon use, petrifies all enemies in the current room for approximately 4 seconds., Mom's PadUpon use, inflicts fear to all enemies in the room for 5 seconds., Mom's EyeshadowTears have a chance to charm enemies., Mom's ContactsAdds a chance to shoot petrifying tears, which stop enemies in place and prevent them from moving or attacking. Range up., Mom's WigAdds a chance to spawn blue spiders when firing tears. Restores 1 red heart., Mom's PerfumeAdds a chance to shoot fear tears and decreases tear delay by 1., or Mom's Pearls+1.25 Range Up. +0.5 Tear Height. +1 Luck Up..
- Monster ManualSummons a random familiar for the current room. Can summon familiars not yet unlocked. now contributes towards the Bookworm transformation.
- I'm Excited!!! now turns into I'm Drowsy when holding PHDConverts all bad pills into good pills, spawns one pill pickup and restores health. Identifies all pills upon pickup..
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the bug where Plan CKills all enemies in the room, then kills Isaac three seconds later. incorrectly had 1 charge.
- Fixed the bug where Forget Me NowWhen activated, the level ends and is freshly regenerated with new rooms, monsters, and items. Disappears after use. incorrectly had 1 charge.
- Fixed an issue where holding CouponUpon use, makes a random item from a shop, devil deal, or black market free. in a Devil Room would crash the game.
- Fixed the bug with The Caves room #208 where it was never given any doors.
- Fixed the bug where Booster Pack #2 items were given the wrong DecreaseBy value in the "itempools.xml" file.
- Fixed the bug where the picking up the The Inner EyeGrants triple shot but decreases tears. or Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears. after having PolyphemusMakes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage. would not properly update your damage.
- The Leprocy item is now spelled correctly as LeprosyUpon taking damage, grants a body part as an orbital, which blocks enemy shots and deals 7 damage per tick to enemies it comes in contact with. The orbitals will be destroyed if they take enough damage from enemies or enemy shots..
- Fixed the bug where Jacob's LadderTears fire sparks of electricity in random directions upon hitting an obstacle or enemy. and Technology ZeroConnects Isaac's tears with electricity that can damage enemies. would damage Isaac.
- Fixed the bug where the Delirium version of Gurglings didn't use their unique sprite.
- Fixed the bug where beating an objective that should grant a completion mark with a modded character would make the game crash.
- The Levathian transformation is now spelled correctly as Leviathan.
- An exploit involving Forget Me NowWhen activated, the level ends and is freshly regenerated with new rooms, monsters, and items. Disappears after use. has been fixed. [further explanation needed]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|