Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|June 30th, 2017|
|v1.06.J85 ◄ ► v1.06.J103|
Undocumented Changes (Booster Pack #3)[edit | edit source]
New Items[edit | edit source]
- 7 SealsGrants a random Harbinger familiar that changes every 10 seconds. (526), which is based on this Steam Workshop item by Scayze and Askhait.
- Mr. ME!Summons a controllable ghost that can perform various tasks depending on what it targets. (527), which is based on this Steam Workshop item by Jean-Alphonse.
- Angelic PrismGrants a prism orbital with a large orbital radius. Tears that pass through the prism split into four multi-colored tears. (528), which is based on this Steam Workshop item by electoon and Erfly.
- Pop!Replaces Isaac's tears with eyeballs that can bounce off of each other. The eyeballs are not limited by range, and will instead dissipate when they stop moving or when hitting an enemy or obstacle. (529), which is based on this Steam Workshop item by Scayze and Ashkait.
New Trinkets[edit | edit source]
- Door StopThe last door Isaac went through stays open, allowing him to leave the room even if enemies are in it. (124), which is based on this Steam Workshop trinket by Strawrat and CupertinoEffect.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added 40 new Eden hairstyles, which is based off of this Steam workshop mod by This Guy.
- The Delirious achievement now has an image on the achievement list.
- Mom's Dressing Table now has a unique broken sprite upon being destroyed.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- The Double Trouble room with 1 Rag Man and 2 Rag Megas (#3732) was changed to have 1 Rag Man and 1 Rag Mega.
- The Locust of Wrath trinket has been renamed to Locust of WarUpon entering a room with enemies, spawns a Red Locust which detonates upon impact with enemies..
Modding API[edit | edit source]
FindFreePickupSpawnPositionfunction is now seeded.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|