|(page 4, column 7, line 5)
Varicose Veins is a passive item.
- When Isaac gets hit, 10 tears are fired in a circle around him (similar to Tammy's HeadShoots 10 tears in a circle around Isaac, which retain the damage, shot speed, and special effects (such as poison) of Isaac's tears.).
- Tears spawned on hit have a +25 damage bonus.
- When Isaac gets hit, has a chance to activate the Anemic+5 range. After Isaac is damaged, a trail of red creep will be left behind Isaac until he leaves the current room. effect for 2 seconds.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Every time Isaac takes damage, 10 brimstone beams fire out in a circle around him.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle./ Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's./ The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: Ten tears fired when taking damage will burst into split tears.
- Dead EyeIsaac's damage increases each time an enemy is hit. Damage is reset upon missing a shot.: The ten tears will retain damage buff from accuracy.
- Dull RazorHurts Isaac without depleting health, activating any items that trigger upon taking damage.: Every time Isaac uses the Dull Razor, 10 tears are shot around him, which deals considerable damage.
- Dull Razor + BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Every time Isaac uses the Dull Razor, 10 Brimstone lasers are shot around him, which will (most likely) clear out a room.
- Dull Razor + Brimstone + HabitWhen Isaac is hit, 1 point of an item's charge is filled. + 9 VoltReduces the charge of any Activated Items by 1. Any 1 charge items instead have timed recharges. or AAA BatteryAutomatically recharges the last energy slot of an activated item, effectively reducing recharge rates by one.: The 9 Volt or AAA Battery will reduce the Dull Razor to only needing one charge, and using it will activate the Habit, effectively giving the Dull Razor infinite uses, which can be used for infinite Brimstone lasers.
- Dull Razor + Brimstone + Habit + Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: Fills two charges on use, allowing infinite uses of the Dull Razor, which can be used for infinite Brimstone lasers.
- EuthanasiaAdds a chance to fire needles. If a needle kills an enemy, it bursts into more needles.: When Isaac takes damage, the ten tears each have a chance to become needles.
- Flat StoneTears bounce off the floor. Tears that hit an enemy after bouncing deal splash damage to all nearby enemies for 25% of Isaac's tear damage.: When Isaac takes damage, the ten tears bounce away from Isaac.
- GodheadIncreases damage and range while reducing tears and shot speed. Grants homing tears and tears gain a damaging halo.: Fires ten tears with damaging auras. Homing effect is present but barely noticeable.
- HaemolacriaTears are now fired in an arc. Upon hitting the floor, an obstacle, or an enemy, they burst into many smaller tears in all directions. Increases tear delay.: Fires ten Haemolacria tears upon taking damage which will burst upon hitting enemies or obstacles.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Fires ten explosive shots that do massive damage and can poison enemies.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range.: When Isaac gets hurt, ten lasers fire out from him.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop.: Ten tears fired when taking damage will orbit Isaac.
- 20/20Grants double shot./ The Inner EyeGrants triple shot but decreases tears./ Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.: No effect. When Isaac gets damaged, only ten tears will be fired.
- Anti-Gravity-2 Tear Delay. Tears float in position until firing ceases, after which they will fly off in the direction they were shot in.: No effect.
- Chocolate MilkGrants charged tears that deal greater damage when fully charged.: Fires ten minimally charged tears. Damage of tears is reduced slightly.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide a fixed range after being fired.: Taking damage releases 10 bombs around Isaac, which often leads to taking damage again.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Fires ten normal tears when taking damage.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: No effect.
- MarkedIsaac will now fire tears automatically directed at a red target on the ground which is controlled by the player. This allows for a full 360 degree tear firing radius. Can be overridden by other tear modifiers such as Mom's Knife or Brimstone.: No effect.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Fires ten low damage knives when taking damage.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: Fires ten red tears when taking damage. No other effects.
- Soy MilkTears shrink and do much less damage, but fire in very rapid succession.: Fires ten tiny tears when taking damage. Tear damage is only slightly reduced.
- Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously.: Fires 10 tears around Isaac with reduced damage.
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: No effect.
- Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam.: No effect.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.: Fires ten beams around Isaac that do a third of base damage.
- Varicose veins is a medical condition where veins (typically on the extremities) become swollen and more clearly visible. They can also cause aching pain or discomfort.
Switch HA1R GPTA (First Golden Treasure Room)