We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
A Vault room is a special room visually similar to The Chest. The door leading to a Vault has two padlocks on it, requiring two keys be spent before gaining entry. Vaults contain various rewards for players, sometimes even lacking any rewards, making entering Vault rooms a gamble for players who have a limited supply of keys. A Vault has a chance to appear in place of a Sacrifice Room if Isaac is carrying 2 keys or more.
A Vault room always contains one of the following:
- Several chests, sometimes behind rocks and/or locks. Possible combinations include 4 golden chests, 4 chests with 1 of each type, 7 red chests surrounded with spikes, etc.
- An item from the Golden Chest Item Pool.
- A large amount of pickups.
- Very few pickups (for an example, a single penny and 2 spiders).
- Large amount of pennies with a donation machine in the middle of the room.
- Poop surrounded by flies with no items.
- A few dead shopkeepers.
- 3 trinkets.
- Some pickups.
- Key Master
- A Donation Machine surrounded by coins
- 3 normal buttons
- Greed Fight
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Vault room with 3 chests.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|