Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
A Vault room is a special room visually similar to The Chest. The door leading to a Vault has two padlocks on it, requiring two keys be spent before gaining entry. Vaults contain various rewards for players, sometimes even lacking any rewards, making entering Vault rooms a gamble for players who have a limited supply of keys.
A Vault room always contains one of the following:
- Several chests, sometimes behind rocks and/or locks. Possible combinations include 4 golden chests, 4 chests with 1 of each type, 7 red chests surrounded with spikes, etc.
- An item from the Golden Chest Item Pool.
- A large amount of pickups.
- Very few pickups (for an example, a single penny and 2 spiders).
- Large amount of pennies with a donation machine in the middle of the room.
- Poop surrounded by flies with no items.
- A few dead shopkeepers.
- 3 trinkets.
- Some pickups.
- Key Master
- A Donation Machine surrounded by coins
- 3 normal buttons
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Vault room with 3 chests.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|