Effects[edit | edit source]
- Increases all stats while Isaac's active item is fully charged:
- +0.25 speed.
- +0.75 range.
- +0.20 tears.
- +0.10 shot speed.
- +0.50 damage.
- +1 luck.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The trinket creates no effect if Isaac has no active item.
- Active items that are reusable indefinitely without a charge bar, such as How to Jump, will allow Vibrant Bulb's effects to be permanent (until the active item is swapped out).
- Vibrant Bulb is slightly less than half as powerful as Dim BulbProvides a boost to all stats when Isaac's active item is completely uncharged.; however, its effects are active more often.
- Glowing Hour Glass, when used, will not make the Vibrant Bulb inactive and will still provide the bonus until it has one bar of charge.
- Having additional charge beyond full with The Battery does not provide an additional bonus.
- If two active items are held ( Schoolbag), the one currently active must be at full charge for the trinket to take effect (the other need not be).
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Replacing Isaac's active item with another active item that doesn't have a charge bar won't immediately activate the trinket's effects. The effect will depend on whether or not the previous item had a full charge or not. Furthermore, if the effect is active due to the previous item having a full charge, picking up a different active item that currently has no charge won't disable the effect, and vice-versa.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Active Item Modifiers
- Broken RemoteTriggers the Teleport effect whenever an activated item is used.
- Butter!Using an active item will drop it onto a pedestal on the ground. Taking damage may result in dropping a passive item.
- Dim BulbProvides a boost to all stats when Isaac's active item is completely uncharged.
- Vibrant BulbProvides a boost to all stats when Isaac's active item is fully charged.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|