Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants a chance to trigger the Book of ShadowsUpon use, creates a protective shield nullifying all types of damage for 10 seconds. effect upon taking damage, creating a shield that nullifies all types of damage for 7 seconds.
- The activation chance depends on the Luck stat, and goes up to 100% with 10 Luck.
- Converts all stat down pills into stat up pills, "Bad Trip" into "Balls of Steel" and "Amnesia" into "I Can See Forever", like PHDConverts all bad pills into good pills, spawns one pill pickup and restores health. Identifies all pills upon pickup. does, but does not identify any pill.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Mom's Bottle of PillsGives Isaac a random pill, and will cause him to drop any held Q-slot item (If any). The player will only receive six different pill types in one playthrough.: Generated pills are more beneficial.
- Safety CapImproves the chance of Pills dropping after clearing a room, and chance of finding a Pill when opening a Chest./ Little BaggyIsaac can hold 2 pills at once and all cards are replaced by pills.: Beneficial pills can be found more often.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The shield negates health loss from Blood Donation Machines and Devil Beggars.
- Does not prevent heart container loss from Devil Room deals.
- The following pill types are neutral and do not have a "good" equivalent.
- "Explosive Diarrhea".
- "I found pills".
- "R U A Wizard".
- Bad pills already obtained/dropped will be converted to their "good" counterpart too.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
K0TA K2ZC (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
QWNA GPLP (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
6N2H LQ49 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
HEAJ 1T43 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
- Aries+0.25 Speed. Running into enemies while at a high speed will deal 18 points of damage. Does not prevent contact damage.
- TaurusSpeed down; gains speed while in a room with enemies until gaining My Little Unicorn effect for a few seconds.
- GeminiSuture becomes attached to Isaac, and does touch damage to enemies within its attacking range.
- CancerAdds 3 soul hearts. Grants The Wafer effect for the current room upon taking damage.
- LeoAllows you to crush rocks when you walk over them.
- VirgoGrants a chance to trigger the Book of Shadows effect upon taking damage, creating a shield that nullifies all types of damage for 10 seconds. Also converts "bad pills" into "good pills".
- LibraGives 6 coins, 6 bombs, and 6 keys and balances out all attributes.
- ScorpioGrants poison tears, which deal damage over time when inflicted.
- SagittariusIncreases speed by +0.2 and grants piercing tears.
- CapricornAll stats up.
- AquariusA trail of blue creep is left behind Isaac, which damages enemies.
- Pisces-1 Tear Delay, adds knock-back shots and increases tear size.
- ZodiacZodiac will give Isaac a random zodiac item effect that changes after every floor.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|