Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, Isaac farts, knocking back enemies and their shots. It also sends out rock waves which deal 10 damage per tick to nearby enemies and break destructibles.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item is identical to Butter BeanIsaac farts and pushes back nearby enemies. in appearance.
- Butter BeanIsaac farts and pushes back nearby enemies. has a small chance to turn into this item upon pickup.
- This item is useful for opening Secret Rooms, Super Secret Rooms, and Bedrooms. In Bedrooms, it can also open up the passage under the carpet.
- In order to break open a secret room, the wall must be hit with one of the rock waves, not the gas cloud, so Isaac needs to stand a few steps away from the wall.
- The earthquake can open Stone Chests.
- The earthquake can be used to explode the Donation Machine or activate a Restock Box.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Blue MapShows secret and super secret room locations on the map.: Reveals Secret Rooms and Super Secret Rooms, which Wait What? can be used to open.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: No effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item description is a reference to a brand of margarine named "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!".
Seeds[edit | edit source]
- The BeanIsaac releases bad gas, poisoning any enemy in close vicinity.
- The Black BeanWhen taking damage, Isaac farts, causing poison damage to all enemies in range.
- Butter BeanIsaac farts and pushes back nearby enemies.
- Kidney BeanUpon use, Isaac farts, charming all nearby enemies.
- Linger BeanAdds a chance to fire a gas cloud that damages nearby enemies.
- Mega BeanWhen used, the Mega Bean will freeze all enemies in the current room for a couple of seconds, deal 5 damage and poison any enemies near Isaac, and send a wave of spikes that deals 10 damage across the room in the direction Isaac is facing.
- Wait What?Isaac farts, sending out rock waves.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|