Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, Isaac farts, knocking back enemies and their shots. It also sends out rock waves which deal 10 damage per tick to nearby enemies and break destructibles.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item is identical to Butter BeanIsaac farts and pushes back nearby enemies. in appearance.
- Butter BeanIsaac farts and pushes back nearby enemies. has a small chance to turn into this item upon pickup.
- This item is useful for opening Secret Rooms, Super Secret Rooms, and Bedrooms. In Bedrooms, it can also open up the passage under the carpet.
- In order to break open a secret room, the wall must be hit with one of the rock waves, not the gas cloud, so Isaac needs to stand a few steps away from the wall.
- The earthquake can open Stone Chests.
- The earthquake can be used to explode the Donation Machine or activate a Restock Box.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Blue MapShows secret and super secret room locations on the map.: Reveals Secret Rooms and Super Secret Rooms, which Wait What? can be used to open.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: No effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item description is a reference to a brand of margarine named "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!".
Seeds[edit | edit source]
- The BeanIsaac releases bad gas, poisoning any enemy in close vicinity.
- The Black BeanWhen taking damage, Isaac farts, causing poison damage to all enemies in range.
- Butter BeanIsaac farts and pushes back nearby enemies.
- Kidney BeanUpon use, Isaac farts, charming all nearby enemies.
- Linger BeanAdds a chance to fire a gas cloud that damages nearby enemies.
- Mega BeanWhen used, the Mega Bean will freeze all enemies in the current room for a couple of seconds, deal 5 damage and poison any enemies near Isaac, and send a wave of spikes that deals 10 damage across the room in the direction Isaac is facing.
- Wait What?Isaac farts, sending out rock waves.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|