From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
| Waka Waka|
|: no : yes|
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
Your shots do not travel right away. They stay in place. With the added magnetic property, this can cause enemies to slingshot through your tears to hit you.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- You can lay a trail of tears that draws enemies into each tear. However, if done carelessly, momentum will often carry them past your tears into you. Make sure there is a safe distance between you and the enemy before firing.
- Try to be accurate - if your tears hit the enemy and disappear, the side-effects of Strange Attractor is reduced, whereas if they miss, they may pull other enemies towards you, increasing the risk of damage.
- Enemies that chase you such as Lust or Globins are particularly dangerous as firing carelessly will pull them towards you. Maintain a safe distance, fire, run away, and repeat.
- Items that are behind gaps or spikes can be pulled towards you by firing tears past them.
- Tammy's Head is especially useful for this challenge, as it creates a stationary ball of ten highly damaging tears that have a very strong magnetic pull. The one room charge time allows you to clear rooms with much greater ease than by using the common method of attack with this challenge.
- Mom's Knife is a useful pickup in this challenge. It retains the magnetic property of Strange Attractor, but can be fired as it normally would, making this challenge for the most part a normal run with the item.
- Pyro is a good pickup to look out for. Since Isaac's bombs are affected by the Strange Attractor, it will pull enemies towards the bomb, similar to a homing effect.
- Having multiple tears in one spot will cause the magnetic pull to become stronger. Use this to pull enemies out from tight spaces, or deal massive damage to one enemy.
- If you are having difficulty completing this challenge, a good tactic is to quickly tap the arrow keys in order to fire tears normally, and mostly avoid the effects of Anti-Gravity.
Reward[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Waka Waka is the sound Pac-Man makes when eating pellets, and the enemies in this challenge follow Isaac's trail of floating tears in a similar way.
|1.||Pitch Black||2.||High Brow||3.||Head Trauma||4.||Darkness Falls||5.||The Tank||6.||Solar System||7.||Suicide King||8.||Cat Got Your Tongue|
|9.||Demo Man||10.||Cursed!||11.||Glass Cannon||12.||When Life Gives You Lemons||13.||Beans!||14.||It's in the Cards||15.||Slow Roll||16.||Computer Savvy|
|17.||Waka Waka||18.||The Host||19.||The Family Man||20.||Purist|
|21.||XXXXXXXXL||22.||SPEED!||23.||Blue Bomber||24.||PAY TO PLAY||25.||Have a Heart||26.||I RULE!||27.||BRAINS!||28.||PRIDE DAY!|
|29.||Onan's Streak||30.||The Guardian|
|31.||Backasswards||32.||Aprils Fool||33.||Pokey Mans||34.||Ultra Hard||35.||Pong|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|