Walnut is a trinket added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth † expansion.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- After Isaac is hit by 1-9 explosions, the Walnut will be destroyed and spawns various pickups. These may include:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Taking damage from the explosion is not required to trigger the effect.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Bomber Boy+5 bombs. Isaac's bombs will now explode in a large cross-shaped pattern (roughly 5 bombs explosions wide). This also affects player-spawned troll bombs.: As Bomber Boy causes 9 explosions at once, laying a bomb and not moving before it explodes will always trigger the trinket.
- Host HatA host familiar that sits on Isaac's head and has a random chance to block enemy shots and retaliate with 3 tears. Grants immunity to explosions. / PyromaniacIsaac heals 1 heart instead of taking damage from an explosive source. Adds 5 bombs.: Not only Isaac becomes immune to explosions, but the amount of required hits is reduced to 1-5.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- SmelterConsumes Isaac's currently held trinket and applies its effect permanently.: Walnut will still only activate once after being absorbed.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|