|“||And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him.||„|
|~ Revelation 6:4|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- War, while mounted on his horse, will either charge left or right and won't stop until he has crossed the screen three times. He will do this attack more often if Isaac moves to his left or right.
- He will also shoot eight bullets in all directions.
- He will occasionally ascend off-screen and summon five Troll Bombs.
- Once his health is halfway down, War's horse will blow up, and War will do his crying "resting animation", starting phase 2.
- War will charge the player at high speeds, pausing occasionally to catch his breath.
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Dark Grey: 15% larger with 25% more HP (625). Summons 2 Mega Troll Bombs when he ascends off-screen and summons a single Troll Bomb behind his path when he charges through the screen. He also shoots 6 bullets in all directions when he stops chasing the player in his second phase.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
War as one of Delirium's forms.
Unlockable achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- War appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- War is one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse mentioned in the Bible.
- In many depictions of War, he is shown holding a sword vertically , corresponding with why fan art and the in-game Vs. splash screen shows War holding his hobby-horse vertically.
- Although his appearance on the vs screen shows his horse as brown, it is red in-game.
- In the original game, War's face was round.
- It appears in the resting animation that War is crying about his horse being blown up. This could be evident by when he loses his mount and immediately does his rest animation before charging at Isaac and may explain why War chases after Isaac afterward.
- War can be seen wielding a Wire Coat Hanger as a weapon in one of the original game's concept arts.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|