Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
We Need to Go Deeper!
We Need to Go Deeper! is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a trapdoor that leads to the next floor upon activation.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If more than one Crawl Space trapdoor exists, they will all lead to the same Crawl Space.
- Has no effect in Sheol, Cathedral, The Chest, the Dark Room, and Blue Womb (no trapdoors of any type will be generated).
- A trapdoor cannot be placed in front of a secret room entrance position, making this item an indirect aid to locating secret rooms.
- This item can be used to destroy rocks if used while Isaac is flying over a rock.
- This item can be used to create a trapdoor on the Womb before defeating Mom's Heart, which means the player will be able to access Sheol before unlocking it, and, if the player manages to defeat Satan, also unlock rewards for beating Satan.
- When used on the last floor of a challenge, a trapdoor to the next floor can spawn. If it is entered, Isaac must beat the boss of that floor to spawn the game ending trophy.
- After unlocking The Forgotten, the item may be used on the Dirt Patches in the Dark Room to dig up a random type of chest.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name of this item is a reference to the movie Inception.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|