We Need to Go Deeper!
We Need to Go Deeper! is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a trapdoor that leads to the next floor upon activation.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If more than one crawl space trapdoor exists, they will all lead to the same Crawl Space.
- Creates no effect in the Sheol, Cathedral, The Chest, the Dark Room, and Blue Womb (no trapdoors of any type will be generated).
- A trapdoor cannot be placed in front of a secret room entrance position, making this item an indirect aid to locating secret rooms.
- This item can be used to destroy rocks if used while Isaac is flying over a rock.
- This item can be used to create a trapdoor on The Womb before defeating Mom's Heart, which means the player will be able to access Sheol before unlocking it, and, if the player manages to defeat Satan, also unlock rewards for beating Satan.
- When used on the last floor of a challenge, a trapdoor to the next floor can spawn. If it is entered, Isaac must beat the boss of that floor to spawn the ending trophy.
- The item may be used on the dirt patches in the Dark Room to dig up a random type of chest.
In-game footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name of this item is a reference to the movie Inception.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If a trapdoor is spawned inside of a black market with this item and is entered, the player is trapped in the crawl space unless they go to the next floor.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|