Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Whip Worm is a trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Increases Shot Speed by 0.5.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Whipworm is an intestinal parasite that most commonly infects dogs.
Seed[edit | edit source]
AE47 3EFJ (Dropped in room to the right of starting room)
- Flat WormIsaac's tears take on an oblong appearance. They also push enemies back.
- Hook WormTears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles. +10 to Range (effective range remains about the same).
- Lazy WormTear shot speed is greatly reduced.
- Ouroboros WormTears travel in a large spiral pattern and become spectral.
- Pulse WormShots pulse in size.
- Rainbow WormIsaac's tears gain a worm effect that changes every 3 seconds.
- Ring WormGives Isaac spinning shots.
- Tape WormDoubles Isaac's range and halves his tear height.
- Wiggle WormGives Isaac's shots a wave-like trajectory. +0.3 Tears up.
- Whip WormIncreases shot speed by 0.5, increasing effective range.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|