| 6 rooms|
| (page 2, column 18, line 3)
(page 2, column 8, line 8)
White Pony is an activated item.
- Passively grants flight.
- If Isaac's speed is less than 1.5, the item passively increases his speed to 1.5.
- Upon use, Isaac charges in the direction the pony is facing, becoming invulnerable during the charge and damaging enemies while also casting the effect of Crack the SkySummons multiple beams of light in random locations around the room, dealing a large amount of damage to any enemy that touches them..
- The dash deals 40 damage.
- If White Pony is replaced by another activated item, Isaac will lose any passive benefits it granted.
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: No effect.
- This item is a reference to the White Horse, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse described in the last book of the Bible. This is reinforced by the fact that the item is dropped by Conquest, which is a further reference to that passage of christian theology.
- This item is also possibly a reference to the Deftones album, "White Pony".
- The item appears to be a stick horse.
3DS The icon of White Pony as seen on the lower 3DS screen