As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Widow is one of the bosses that can appear in The Cellar. She is one of the most common bosses to fight, particularly because she can appear in later chapters as a regular enemy. She is the boss version of the Trites.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Widow will jump towards the player, at approximately double the distance of Monstro, though taking longer to rest in between jumps.
- She can also leave a puddle of White Creep with a Sack in the middle.
- The limit on Sacks spawned by Widow is two.
- Widow will spit out Spiders.
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Black: Spawns Big Spiders instead of Sacks, Black Creep instead of White, and spits out six blood shots instead of Spiders.
- Pink: Spawns Boils instead of Sacks and Attack Flies instead of Spiders. Jumps quicker.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Widow as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Widow was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- The Wretched is the posthumous version of her.
- The name probably refers to the Latrodectus, commonly known as "black widow spider".
- Widow is, indeed, female.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|