Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Wiggle Worm is a trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac's tears travel in a wave-like pattern.
- +0.3 tears up.
- The tears up is bugged and is not applied until another item updates Isaac's tears stat.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. / TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range. / Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously.: The beam forms a wave.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: Tear only wiggles when moving.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: The knife wiggles when both traveling and returning.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Wiggle Worm was a passive item in the original Binding of Isaac. The likely reason for the change to a trinket is the situational usefulness of this shot pattern, along with the new ability to drop trinkets on demand.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Flat WormIsaac's tears take on an oblong appearance. They also push enemies back.
- Hook WormTears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles. +10 to Range (effective range remains about the same).
- Lazy WormTear shot speed is greatly reduced.
- Ouroboros WormTears travel in a large spiral pattern and become spectral.
- Pulse WormShots pulse in size.
- Rainbow WormIsaac's tears gain a worm effect that changes every 3 seconds.
- Ring WormGives Isaac spinning shots.
- Tape WormDoubles Isaac's range and halves his tear height.
- Wiggle WormGives Isaac's shots a wave-like trajectory. +0.3 Tears up.
- Whip WormIncreases shot speed by 0.5, increasing effective range.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|