Wiggle Worm is a trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac's tears travel in a wave-like pattern.
- +0.3 tears up.
- The tears up is bugged and is not applied until another item updates Isaac's tears stat.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Wiggle Worm was a passive item in the original Binding of Isaac. The likely reason for the change to a trinket is the situational usefulness of this shot pattern, along with the new ability to drop trinkets on demand.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Flat WormIsaac's tears take on an oblong appearance. They also push enemies back.
- Hook WormTears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles. +10 to Range (effective range remains about the same).
- Lazy WormTear shot speed is greatly reduced.
- Ouroboros WormTears travel in a large spiral pattern and become spectral.
- Pulse WormShots pulse in size.
- Rainbow WormIsaac's tears gain a worm effect that changes every 3 seconds.
- Ring WormGives Isaac spinning shots.
- Tape WormDoubles Isaac's range and halves his tear height.
- Wiggle WormGives Isaac's shots a wave-like trajectory. +0.3 Tears up.
- Whip WormIncreases shot speed by 0.5, increasing effective range.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|