From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Wiggle Worm is a trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac's tears travel in a wave-like pattern.
- Tears up (not applied until the next time Isaac's tears stat is updated).
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone, Technology, Technology 2: The beam forms a wave.
- The Ludovico Technique: Tear only wiggles when moving.
- Mom's Knife: The knife wiggles when both traveling and returning.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Wiggle Worm was a passive item in the original Binding of Isaac. The likely reason for the change to a trinket is the situational usefulness of this shot pattern, along with the new ability to drop trinkets on demand.
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|