Wiggle Worm is a trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac's tears travel in a wave-like pattern.
- Tears up (not applied until the next time Isaac's tears stat is updated).
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period., TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range., Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously.: The beam forms a wave.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: Tear only wiggles when moving.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: The knife wiggles when both traveling and returning.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Wiggle Worm was a passive item in the original Binding of Isaac. The likely reason for the change to a trinket is the situational usefulness of this shot pattern, along with the new ability to drop trinkets on demand.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|