Wiggle Worm is a trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac's tears travel in a wave-like pattern.
- Tears up (not applied until the next time Isaac's tears stat is updated).
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period., TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range., Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously.: The beam forms a wave.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: Tear only wiggles when moving.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: The knife wiggles when both traveling and returning.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Wiggle Worm was a passive item in the original Binding of Isaac. The likely reason for the change to a trinket is the situational usefulness of this shot pattern, along with the new ability to drop trinkets on demand.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Flat WormIsaac's tears take on an oblong appearance. They also push enemies back.
- Hook WormTears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles. +10 to Range (effective range remains about the same).
- Lazy WormTear shot speed is greatly reduced.
- Ouroboros WormTears travel in a large spiral pattern and become spectral.
- Pulse WormShots pulse in size.
- Rainbow WormIsaac's tears gain a worm effect that changes every 3 seconds.
- Ring WormGives Isaac spinning shots.
- Tape WormDoubles Isaac's range and halves his tear height.
- Wiggle WormGives Isaac's shots a wave-like trajectory.
- Whip WormIncreases shot speed by 0.5, increasing effective range.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|