Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Wanders around the room randomly, usually towards Isaac.
- Fires live bombs at Isaac.
Note: The bombs that Wrath fires can also damage him, albeit at reduced damage.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Wrath can be instantly defeated with a single one of Isaac's bombs. This includes the bombs created by Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired..
- Fear, confusion, and slow/stop will make it less likely for Wrath to escape his own bombs.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Occasionally, 2 regular Wraths will appear in a miniboss room and the boss message will display "Isaac vs Super Wrath".
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The way Wrath attacks, his room's layout (most of the time), and his appearance are references to the classic Bomberman series of games.
- The item Mr. MegaGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes all dropped bombs larger, which have an increased blast radius and increased damage. will make Isaac's head appear the same as Wrath's.
|Seven Deadly Sins||Envy • Gluttony • Wrath • Pride • Lust • Greed • Sloth|
|Super Sins||Super Envy • Super Gluttony • Super Wrath • Super Pride • Super Lust • Super Greed • Super Sloth • Ultra Pride|
|Devil/Angel Rooms||Krampus • Uriel • Gabriel|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|