Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 5, column 5, row 1)|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a Familiar that sporadically moves around the room.
- Upon entering a room with a Secret Room, Super Secret Room, tinted rock, or a rock with a Crawl Space underneath, it will fly towards it.
- If there are multiple secrets, then it will fly from one to the other.
- +1 luck.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The familiar will sometimes hover over a pit, poop, or empty tile, indicating that an unreachable crawl space has generated there.
- Although it might seem intuitive to dig the spot open with We Need to Go Deeper!Creates a trapdoor to go to the next floor. If used in The Womb, it will create a trapdoor to Sheol, even if the player hasn't unlocked it. or EhwazCreates a trapdoor leading to the next floor. Has an estimated 1/12 (8%) chance to spawn a door to a Crawl Space instead., their chance of spawning a crawl space is independent and not guaranteed to work.
- Familiar does not deal contact damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to the fairy Navi in the The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, who guides the player during the game with the catchphrase, "HEY, LISTEN."
- Prior to Booster Pack #5's release, the familiar's sprite was at a higher resolution as seen in the gallery section below.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
YO LISTEN's appearance in Booster Pack 5 (left) vs. its original Afterbirth+ sprite (right).
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|