Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|(page 5, column 7, row 1)|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a Familiar that sporadically moves around the room.
- Upon entering a room with a Secret Room, Super Secret Room, tinted rock, or a rock with a Crawl Space underneath, it will fly towards it.
- If there are multiple secrets, then it will fly from one to the other.
- +1 luck.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The familiar will sometimes hover over a pit, poop, or empty tile, indicating that an unreachable crawl space has generated there.
- Although it might seem intuitive to dig the spot open with We Need to Go Deeper!Creates a trapdoor to go to the next floor. If used in The Womb, it will create a trapdoor to Sheol, even if the player hasn't unlocked it. or EhwazCreates a trapdoor leading to the next floor. Has an estimated 1/12 (8%) chance to spawn a door to a Crawl Space instead., their chance of spawning a crawl space is independent and not guaranteed to work.
- Familiar does not deal contact damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to the fairy Navi in the The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, who guides the player during the game with the catchphrase, "HEY, LISTEN."
Gallery[edit | edit source]
YO LISTEN's appearance in Booster Pack 5 (left) vs. its original Afterbirth+ sprite (right).
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|