Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
The Yum Heart is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Replenishes one red heart of Isaac's health.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Magdalene starts with this item by default.
- When playing as Keeper, one health coin gets replenished; no blue fly gets added.
- This item becomes useless when Isaac has no red heart containers, as it cannot restore Soul or Black Hearts.
- For both ??? and The Lost this item is completely useless as they cannot gain red hearts by any means.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Maggy's BowGives one heart container and doubles the healing provided by red hearts.: No effect; will still only replenish one full red heart.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenges #5 (The Tank) and #10 (Cursed!).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
QRW2 FFY0 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
KERF 98ZY (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
9TEJ 1S63 (First floor treasure room)
Z3XP PDLR (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
MD1Q S1PL (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|