Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Blood Clot is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
The following stats are applied to tears from Isaac's left eye only.
- +1 flat damage.
- +5 range.
- +0.5 tear height.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The damage bonus is unaffected by both positive and negative damage multipliers.
- Azazel has a chance to fire a beam with the damage bonus. Range is unaffected.
- Cain has a 50% chance of firing a shot with the effects of Blood Clot whenever he fires, since he can only shoot from his right eye.
- The Forgotten has a chance for Blood Clot effects to apply to his melee or ranged attack. When Blood Clot effects are applied the bone will turn red. When throwing the bone club, range seems to be unaffected.
- Every other set of tears Keeper fires has the Blood Clot effect.
- Chemical PeelTears fired from left eye do increased damage. applies to the same eye and the effects stack.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- 20/20Grants double shot./ The Inner EyeGrants triple shot but decreases tears./ Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.: Every other set of tears has the Blood Clot effect.
- Angelic PrismGrants a prism orbital with a large orbital radius. Tears that pass through the prism split into four multi-colored tears.: If blood clot tears pass through the prism, they will all have Blood Clot effect; if normal tears pass through prism, they will remain normal.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle./ Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's./ The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: Every other tear will have the Blood Clot effect. Red tears will burst into split red tears with the Blood Clot effect. Red split tears will travel farther except for Cricket's Body.
- EuthanasiaAdds a chance to fire needles. If a needle kills an enemy, it bursts into more needles.: Needles and burst needles have a chance to be red and have the Blood Clot effect.
- HaemolacriaTears are now fired in an arc. Upon hitting the floor, an obstacle, or an enemy, they burst into many smaller tears in all directions. Increases tear delay.: Every other tear will have the Blood Clot effect. Tears with the Blood Clot effect will have burst tears that also have the Blood Clot effect and be a darker red than the Haemolacria tears.
- IncubusA demonic familiar that follows Isaac and shoots tears identical to Isaac's in terms of damage, range, fire rate, and effects.: Tears have a 50% chance to have the Blood Clot effect.
- LachryphagyIsaac's tears decelerate as they travel. Upon stopping or hitting an obstacle, they burst into 8 tears in all directions. Tears can be fired into other tears to feed them, increasing their damage.: Every other tear has the Blood Clot effect, and Blood Clot tears will burst into more tears with the Blood Clot effect.
- Lead PencilAfter every 15 tears fired, Isaac will fire a high-damage cluster of tears.: All tears in the tear barrage will gain the Blood Clot effect.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: Every tear in the tear barrage has a chance to have the Blood Clot effect.
- Sad Bombs+5 Bombs. Upon exploding, bombs shoot 8 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head. The tears are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his own tears.: The tears the bombs produce mimic the tear that was last fired before explosion.
- Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously.: Every tear fired has Blood Clot applied to it, but the laser is unaffected.
- Tech.5Grants a unlimited range piercing laser with random rate of fire that does not replace tears. The laser might occasionally fire with the effect of a random item or trinket, such as Hook Worm, Spoon Bender or Tiny Planet.: Blood Clot has a chance to apply to both tears and lasers.
- Tough LoveAdds a chance to shoot a tooth instead of a tear, which deals greater damage than regular tears.: Each Blood Clot shot has a chance to become a red tooth, dealing greater damage.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.: Every other beam will be red, do more damage, and travel farther before disappearing.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Laser beams have a chance to have the Blood Clot effect. Has no effect on range.
- Cursed EyeGrants charged tears that can be fired in a tight burst of four. Getting hit while charging will teleport Isaac into another room.: Tears have a 50% chance to have the Blood Clot effect.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Turns bombs red, and increases damage for all bombs.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Missiles have a 50% chance to deal 20 points more damage.
- Kidney StoneRandomly while firing tears, Isaac will stop firing and turn red, where he will charge and release a lot of 'tears' in one go. In the burst of tears is a kidney stone which deals a lot of damage.: Half of the tears in the tear barrage have Blood Clot effect but the stone is unaffected.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: Tear flashes between red and white, with red dealing greater damage.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Overrides Blood Clot.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range.: Lasers have a chance to do more damage.
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: Overrides Blood Clot.
- Varicose VeinsTaking damage releases a ring of 10 high damage tears.: Blood Clot has no effect.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|