Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 2, column 14, row 2)|
|Defeat Isaac as SamsonBloody Lust|
Bloody Lust is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Damage increases as Isaac receives damage. The damage increase stays for the whole floor, but resets upon entering a new floor.
- The first three times Isaac is hit, his damage is increased by 0.5.
- The next three times Isaac is hit, his damage is increased by 33%.
- Any damage taken past the sixth hit does not further increase damage.
- Isaac becomes redder as his damage increases.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Samson starts with this item by default.
- If Forget Me NowWhen activated, the level ends and is freshly regenerated with new rooms, monsters, and items. Disappears after use. or a 5-pip Dice Room is used, the damage boost will reset.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Dull RazorHurts Isaac without depleting health, activating any items that trigger upon taking damage. - Safely provides the damage boost without needing to actually take damage.
- IV BagUpon activation, Isaac loses a half-heart (one whole heart in The Womb onwards) for a random amount of coins, similar to the blood donation machine. - Allows Isaac to increase his damage at any time at the cost of red hearts.
- LibraGives 6 coins, 6 bombs, and 6 keys and balances out all attributes. - As Isaac's damage increases, the rest of his stats increase as well, though they will reset at the start of a new floor.
- PlacentaGrants a full heart container, and a chance to regenerate a half-heart of health every minute of gameplay.- Provides a 100% safe, albeit extremely time-consuming, method of maxing out the damage boost free of charge. Simply take the necessary hits and wait for Placenta to regenerate the lost health.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original Binding of Isaac, Bloody Lust only lasted for one room and the damage increase was triggered by killing enemies.
- Lusty BloodEach time Isaac kills an enemy, Isaac's damage increases for the current room. now has the effect of the original Bloody Lust.
- On the character select screen, Samson's starting item is spelled as "Blood Lust".
Seeds[edit | edit source]
DVCM V26V (treasure room northeast of spawn)
YFFE E3AH (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|Bloody LustDefeat Isaac as SamsonBlood PennyDefeat ??? as SamsonBlood RightsDefeat Satan as SamsonSamson's LockDefeat The Lamb as SamsonSamson's ChainsComplete the Boss Rush as SamsonFighting BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Samson||Blind RageDefeat Hush as SamsonLusty BloodDefeat Ultra Greed as SamsonRage BabyDefeat Mega Satan as SamsonRevenge BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Samson||Bloody CrownDefeat Delirium as SamsonStem CellDefeat Ultra Greedier as Samson|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|