Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Like Chub, Carrion Queen will charge at Isaac in a straight line. She will also spawn red poop, which will deal half a heart of damage to Isaac upon touching.
- When below half health, Carrion Queen will begin to move diagonally, similar to The Hollow. She will no longer spawn red poop while roaming diagonally, nor will she charge in a straight line at Isaac.
- Like Chub, if a bomb is dropped in front of a charging Carrion Queen, she will eat it, which temporarily stuns her and deals damage after a short delay.
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Pink: Carrion Queen moves slightly quicker, has 100% more HP (700) and spawns small hearts instead of Red Poop. The hearts have 28 HP and killing them deals 40 damage to Carrion Queen. She does not bounce diagonally around the room when below half health.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Piercing tears make the fight much easier, as tears can pierce Carrion Queen's invulnerable segments and hit her vulnerable segment.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Carrion Queen as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Carrion Queen was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Carrion is another word for the rotting flesh of a dead animal, often eaten by scavengers like vultures, coyotes, maggots, etc. 
- The name "Carrion Queen" could be inspired by a level of Super Meat Boy under the name "King Carrion".
- Despite the Carrion Queen being an invertebrate, or an animal lacking a skeleton of bones, she has a skeletal appearance.
- During the death animation, the Carrion Queen's head doesn't burst into blood. Instead, it flattens and instantly disappears.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Sometimes if you enter the boss room and skip the cut scene, Carrion Queen will spawn in the door, dealing damage to the player.
Bug! While petrified, her entire body can be damaged.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|