Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Transforms Isaac into a different character, at the cost of the last item collected each time the active is used.
- All stat changes of the new character are applied.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Clicker can only transform Isaac into characters that have already been unlocked, along with Lazarus Risen and Dark Judas.
- Activating Clicker typically only consumes passive items, but with Schoolbag it may consume the item in the other activated items slot, if that item was the most recently collected.
- This item can remove Isaac's health if he is transformed into The Lost, and it will not be restored upon transforming into a different character.
- If The Lost is changed into Keeper, he will have two health coins with one filled. Changing from The Lost to any other character will leave them with half a soul heart.
- When changing from The Lost, additional lives may be lost in the process, such as losing lives from Dead Cat.
- Changing to ??? will remove any red heart containers. If this would leave him with no soul/black hearts, he will have half a soul heart left.
- Transforming into a new character does not grant Isaac the starting items of the new character. For example, transforming into The Lost does not grant the D4 or Holy Mantle.
- It is also possible for the Clicker to choose the same character as the one that is already being played as, making it seem like the item had no effect at all.
- Similarly to items such as Judas' Shadow and Lazarus' Rags, any Completion Marks obtained will correspond with the character the Clicker turns you into.
- Since the Clicker removes the last item collected, it is wise to use it after picking up an unwanted item.
- Removed items still count towards transformations.
- If Isaac changes into Eden, a token will be used.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PW44 Y9WH (Treasure Room at spawn in Normal Mode, go south in Hard Mode)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If Lazarus dies, becomes Lazarus Risen, and then uses Clicker to become another character, the character will have Lazarus' hair and freckles. This also works with reviving items such as Ankh.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|