Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is about the item. For the boss, see Daddy Long Legs.|
Daddy Longlegs is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- A friendly Daddy Long Legs' shadow follows Isaac and stomps on enemies for 20 damage per tick, with each stomp capable of hitting a single enemy twice for a total of 40 damage. The delay between stomps is approximately 4 seconds.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The foot stays down for about 1 second, and enemies who wander into it will also take damage.
- This item deals enough damage to kill most early enemies in one hit, and is especially powerful against enemies with multiple segments like Larry Jr.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Box of FriendsUpon use, duplicates all of Isaac's familiars for the current room.: Daddy Longlegs will be duplicated by the Box of Friends, causing feet to stomp down in multiple places simultaneously.
- Gnawed LeafAfter standing still and not shooting for a short time, Isaac turns invincible until he moves or shoots.: Allows Isaac to stay invincible while Daddy Longlegs clears the room, granting Isaac a slow but effective way of completely avoiding damage. This combination is especially useful as The Lost.
- Infestation 2Spawns allied blue spiders from killed enemies.: All kills from the Daddy Longlegs will count as kills from the player, causing Infestation 2 to activate.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
C144 Z6HP (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
F7GS EQED (First floor treasure room)
NHZS VXZ9 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
3ZGB 8C13 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
- Box of SpidersSummons 2-4 blue spiders.
- Bursting SackSpider enemies no longer target or deal contact damage to Isaac.
- Daddy LonglegsDaddy Long Legs' shadow follows Isaac and stomps on enemies.
- Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.
- Sissy LonglegsWanders about the room, occasionally spawning blue spiders.
- Spider BabyWhen hit, spawns up to 2 blue spiders.
- Spider BiteAdds a chance to shoot slowing tears, reducing speed of enemy movement and any projectile fired by them.
- Spider ButtDamages all enemies in the room and slows them and their projectiles down.
- Spider ModDisplays Isaac's tear damage and enemy health bars. Spawns a gray spider familiar that wanders around and inflicts a random status effect on any enemies it comes into contact with. Occasionally spawns a blue spider upon clearing a room.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|