Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- While firing, Isaac has a chance to fire an additional creep shot that deals double damage and leaves a trail of white creep that slows enemies.
- A creep shot will also be fired in a random direction when taking damage.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: High base damage from Ipecac is doubled, causing very powerful creep shots.
- PolyphemusMakes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage.: High base damage from Polyphemus is doubled.
- Technology ZeroConnects Isaac's tears with electricity that can damage enemies.: Creep shots will be connected to other tears via electricity.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- 20/20Grants double shot./ The Inner EyeGrants triple shot but decreases tears./ Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.: Isaac will still fire one creep shot.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Creep shots will still be fired occasionally while holding the fire button.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle./ Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's./ The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: Creep shots will not burst into split tears.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Isaac occasionally fires a creep shot along with a bomb.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Isaac will occasionally fire a creep shot while moving crosshair.
- IncubusA demonic familiar that follows Isaac and shoots tears identical to Isaac's in terms of damage, range, fire rate, and effects.: Overrides Large Zit.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: Movable tear behaves as normal. Isaac will occasionally fire a creep shot while moving the tear, and creep shots will only fire in cardinal or diagonal directions.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Creep shots will still be fired occasionally while holding the fire button.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: Creep shots will still occasionally fired after or before tear barrage.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range./ Tech.5Grants a unlimited range piercing laser with random rate of fire that does not replace tears. The laser might occasionally fire with the effect of a random item or trinket, such as Hook Worm, Spoon Bender or Tiny Planet.: Creep shots will occasionally be fired along with lasers.
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: Creep shots will occasionally be fired while charging.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|