Effects[edit | edit source]
- While firing, Isaac has a chance to fire an additional creep shot that deals double damage and leaves a trail of white creep that slows enemies.
- A creep shot will also be fired in a random direction when taking damage.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone: Creep shots will still be fired occasionally while holding the fire button.
- Dr. Fetus: Isaac occasionally fires a creep shot along with a bomb.
- Epic Fetus: Isaac will occasionally fire a creep shot while moving crosshair.
- Ipecac: High base damage from Ipecac is doubled, causing very powerful creep shots.
- Mom's Knife: Creep shots will still be fired occasionally while holding the fire button.
- Monstro's Lung: Creep shots will still occasionally fired after or before tear barrage.
- Polyphemus: High base damage from Polyphemus is doubled.
- Technology/ Tech.5: Creep shots will occasionally be fired along with lasers.
- Technology Zero: Creep shots will be connected to other tears via electricity.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- 20/20/ The Inner Eye/ Mutant Spider: Isaac will still fire one creep shot.
- Compound Fracture/ Cricket's Body/ The Parasite: Creep shots will not burst into split tears.
- Incubus: Overrides Large Zit.
- The Ludovico Technique: Movable tear behaves as normal. Isaac will occasionally fire a creep shot while moving the tear, and creep shots will only fire in cardinal or diagonal directions.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|