Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|(page 3, column 8, row 1)|
|Collect 2 of either Roid Rage, The Virus, Growth Hormones, Experimental Treatment or Speed BallLittle Baggy|
Little Baggy is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Allows Isaac to carry two pills. Tap the Drop button to cycle through the two pills.
- Spawns a random pill.
- Changes all card and rune drops into pills.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Crystal BallReveals the map (except the Super Secret Room) and drops a random Tarot Card or soul heart.: Generates pills instead of cards upon use.
- Deck of CardsGives Isaac a random Tarot Card.: Generates pills instead of cards upon use, similar to Mom's Bottle of Pills.
- PHDConverts all bad pills into good pills, spawns one pill pickup and restores health. Identifies all pills upon pickup./ VirgoGrants a chance to trigger the Book of Shadows effect upon taking damage, creating a shield that nullifies all types of damage for 10 seconds. Also converts "bad pills" into "good pills".: Most negative pills will be converted to their positive counterparts.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Inventory Expansion Items
- SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items.
- Deep PocketsAllows Isaac to carry two cards or pills (or a combination of both) at the same time.
- Little BaggyIsaac can hold 2 pills at once and all cards are replaced by pills.
- PolydactylyAllows Isaac to carry two cards, pills, or any combination of both at the same time. Drops a random card or pill.
- Starter DeckIsaac can hold 2 cards at once and all pills are replaced by cards.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|