Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 3, column 8, row 1)|
|Collect 2 of either Roid Rage, The Virus, Growth Hormones, Experimental Treatment or Speed BallLittle Baggy|
Little Baggy is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Allows Isaac to carry two pills. Tap the Drop button to cycle through the two pills.
- Spawns a random pill.
- Changes all card and rune drops into pills.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Crystal BallReveals the map (except the Super Secret Room) and drops a random Tarot Card or soul heart.: Generates pills instead of cards upon use.
- Deck of CardsGives Isaac a random Tarot Card.: Generates pills instead of cards upon use, similar to Mom's Bottle of Pills.
- Mom's Bottle of PillsGives Isaac a random pill, and will cause him to drop any held Q-slot item (If any). The player will only receive six different pill types in one playthrough.: Allows Isaac to store excess pills produced for later use.
- PHDConverts all bad pills into good pills, spawns one pill pickup and restores health. Identifies all pills upon pickup./ VirgoGrants a chance to trigger the Book of Shadows effect upon taking damage, creating a shield that nullifies all types of damage for 10 seconds. Also converts "bad pills" into "good pills".: Most negative pills will be converted to their positive counterparts.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
- SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items.
- Deep PocketsAllows Isaac to carry two cards or pills (or a combination of both) at the same time.
- Little BaggyIsaac can hold 2 pills at once and all cards are replaced by pills.
- PolydactylyAllows Isaac to carry two cards, pills, or any combination of both at the same time. Drops a random card or pill.
- Starter DeckIsaac can hold 2 cards at once and all pills are replaced by cards.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|