Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|(page 1, column 3, row 5)|
|Beat chapter 1 for the 1st timeMonstro's Tooth|
Monstro's Tooth is an unlockable activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Summons Monstro to drop from above, landing on enemies, dealing 120 damage to them and destroying obstacles like rocks.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item will target Isaac if it is used in a room without enemies.
- Monstro will target shopkeepers.
- Like Mom and Satan's stomp attacks, this attack is treated as an explosion, so PyromaniacIsaac heals 1 heart instead of taking damage from an explosive source. Adds 5 bombs. and Host HatA host familiar that sits on Isaac's head and has a random chance to block enemy shots and retaliate with 3 tears. Grants immunity to explosions. will be activated if Monstro falls on the player.
- This item has no effect if Monstro is in the room you use the item in.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tooth can be seen missing in Monstro's/Monstro II's mouth.
- This item is similar to the II - The High Priestess card, but deals less damage.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
A2FG 42AR (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
ZX3S DMQ8 (First treasure room)
QQD4 7QLK (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
- Brittle BonesReplaces all red hearts with 6 empty bone hearts. Upon losing a bone heart, Isaac fires bones in 8 directions and permanently gains a tears up.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle.
- Dead ToothWhile firing, Isaac gains a green aura that poisons nearby enemies.
- Dog ToothIncreases damage and speed. Upon entering a room adjacent to a secret room, a howl sound effect will play.
- Jaw BoneSpawns a familiar that flies the room while firing, dealing a flat 7 damage to enemies that come in contact and retrieving pickups.
- MarrowGrants one bone heart and spawns three red heart pickups.
- Monstro's ToothMonstro jumps onto a random enemy, doing area damage. Can damage/kill the player if summoned in an room without enemies.
- My Little UnicornUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, removing the ability to shoot tears and replacing it with the ability to deal contact damage to enemies.
- Pointy RibSpawns a bone familiar that can be aimed with the fire buttons and does contact damage.
- Slipped RibSpawns a bone familiar that circles around Isaac and reflects enemy shots.
- Unicorn StumpUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, but removes the ability to shoot tears.
- Black ToothAdds a chance to fire a black tooth that poisons enemies.
- Cursed SkullIf Isaac has less than one full red heart after taking damage, he will be immediately teleported to the last cleared room he was in.
- Finger BoneGrants a chance to gain a bone heart upon taking damage.
- Rib of GreedPrevents Greed and Super Greed from appearing in Shops and Secret Rooms.
- Wish BoneTaking damage has a small chance to destroy the trinket and spawn a random item.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|