Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Monstro's Tooth is an unlockable activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Summons Monstro to drop from above, landing on enemies, dealing 120 damage to them and destroying obstacles like rocks.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item will target Isaac if it is used in a room without enemies.
- Monstro will target shopkeepers.
- Like Mom and Satan's stomp attacks, this attack is treated as an explosion, so Pyromaniac and Host Hat will be activated if Monstro falls on the player.
- This item can be used against Monstro.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tooth can be seen missing in Monstro's/Monstro II's mouth.
- This item is similar to the II - The High Priestess card, but deals less damage.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
A2FG 42AR (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
ZX3S DMQ8 (First treasure room)
QQD4 7QLK (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
- Brittle Bones
- Compound Fracture
- Dead Tooth
- Dog Tooth
- Jaw Bone
- Monstro's Tooth
- My Little Unicorn
- Pointy Rib
- Slipped Rib
- Unicorn Stump
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|