Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 1, column 3, row 5)|
|Beat chapter 1 for the 1st timeMonstro's Tooth|
Monstro's Tooth is an unlockable activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Summons Monstro to drop from above, landing on enemies, dealing 120 damage to them and destroying obstacles like rocks.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item will target Isaac if it is used in a room without enemies.
- Monstro will target shopkeepers.
- Like Mom and Satan's stomp attacks, this attack is treated as an explosion, so PyromaniacIsaac heals 1 heart instead of taking damage from an explosive source. Adds 5 bombs. and Host HatA host familiar that sits on Isaac's head and has a random chance to block enemy shots and retaliate with 3 tears. Grants immunity to explosions. will be activated if Monstro falls on the player.
- This item has no effect if Monstro is in the room you use the item in.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tooth can be seen missing in Monstro's/Monstro II's mouth.
- This item is similar to the II - The High Priestess card, but deals less damage.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
A2FG 42AR (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
ZX3S DMQ8 (First treasure room)
QQD4 7QLK (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
- Brittle BonesReplaces all red hearts with 6 empty bone hearts. Upon losing a bone heart, Isaac fires bones in 8 directions and permanently gains a tears up.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle.
- Dead ToothWhile firing, Isaac gains a green aura that poisons nearby enemies.
- Dog ToothIncreases damage and speed. Upon entering a room adjacent to a secret room, a howl sound effect will play.
- Jaw BoneSpawns a familiar that flies the room while firing, dealing double Isaac's tear damage to enemies that come in contact and retrieving pickups.
- MarrowGrants one bone heart and spawns three red heart pickups.
- Monstro's ToothMonstro jumps onto a random enemy, doing area damage. Can damage/kill the player if summoned in an room without enemies.
- My Little UnicornUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, removing the ability to shoot tears and replacing it with the ability to deal contact damage to enemies.
- Pointy RibSpawns a bone familiar that can be aimed with the fire buttons and does contact damage.
- Slipped RibSpawns a bone familiar that circles around Isaac and reflects enemy shots.
- Unicorn StumpUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, but removes the ability to shoot tears.
- Black ToothAdds a chance to fire a black tooth that poisons enemies.
- Cursed SkullIf Isaac has less than one full red heart after taking damage, he will be immediately teleported to the last cleared room he was in.
- Finger BoneGrants a chance to gain a bone heart upon taking damage.
- Rib of GreedPrevents Greed and Super Greed from appearing in Shops and Secret Rooms.
- Wish BoneTaking damage has a small chance to destroy the trinket and spawn a random item.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|