|(page 1, column 3, row 5)|
|Beat chapter 1 for the 1st timeMonstro's Tooth|
Monstro's Tooth is an unlockable activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Summons Monstro to drop from above, landing on enemies, dealing 120 damage to them and destroying obstacles like rocks.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item will target Isaac if it is used in a room without enemies.
- Monstro will target shopkeepers.
- Like Mom and Satan's stomp attacks, this attack is treated as an explosion, so Pyromaniac and Host Hat will be activated if Monstro falls on the player.
- This item can be used against Monstro.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tooth can be seen missing in Monstro's/Monstro II's mouth.
- This item is similar to the II - The High Priestess card, but deals less damage.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
A2FG 42AR (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
ZX3S DMQ8 (First treasure room)
QQD4 7QLK (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
- Brittle Bones
- Compound Fracture
- Dead Tooth
- Dog Tooth
- Jaw Bone
- Monstro's Tooth
- My Little Unicorn
- Pointy Rib
- Slipped Rib
- Unicorn Stump
- Black ToothAdds a chance to fire a black tooth that poisons enemies.
- Cursed SkullIf Isaac has less than one full red heart after taking damage, he will be immediately teleported to the last cleared room he was in.
- Finger BoneGrants a chance to gain a bone heart upon taking damage.
- Rib of GreedPrevents Greed and Super Greed from appearing in shops and secret rooms.
- Wish BoneTaking damage has a small chance to destroy the trinket and spawn a random item.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|