Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Ouija Board is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Grants spectral tears that travel through obstacles (but not enemies) instead of breaking on impact with them.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: When tears pass through a solid objects, like rocks, they will split, resulting in many tears shooting out from every rock the original tear passed through.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Aesthetic only, no effect.
- Azazel: Only cosmetic effect.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Bombs will become transparent and pass through objects, just like spectral tears do.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: No effect.
- The Lost: Useless, as The Lost starts with spectral tears by default.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: The knife becomes transparent but otherwise, Ouija Board has no effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A Ouija Board is a flat board marked with the letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0–9, the words "yes", "no", "hello" (occasionally), and "goodbye", along with various symbols and graphics. It's believed to be a "spirit communicator" allowing you to talk with spirits.
- Isaac's expression seems to be from the film "The Ring", after a victim has been killed after 7 days.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
: 0S1C SE4Z (First treasure room next to spawn)
: 61EV PBCH (First treasure room next to spawn)
: BHT0 KV4A (First treasure room next to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|